Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered

Bingooo27

Just put the deposit down on a new fiesta metal in panther black. Can't wait to get it.

Ordered it in Panther black, bit disappointed it wasn't matte black as the pictures would suggest.

Also got it with Keyless entry and Go, just something I fancied.

Few things i was wondering was has anyone had the Sony DAB radio retro-fitted as i got a good deal on one without it and couldn't refuse, and has anyone on here had the mountune 155 kit put on their cars or have any alternatives?

Looks the dogs in panther black! ;)

I also wondered about getting the Sony retro fitted too however not anymore I just sprayed mine white.

Not a lot if any members on here with the MR155 kit however there are a good few over at ZSOC and I seen a video of one in a car park its sound pretty damn good! However don't think its worth the price tag.....

Good luck with the retrofit, the cheapest I've ever seen the parts for on eBay was £275 ;)

As has been mentioned above, if you wanna speak to Mountune owners sign up to ZSOC.com as we have a few over there :)

Around the 17th of march hopefully. Can't wait for the extra speed, fastest car i've had mainly because of age and insurance. Some how the insurance is the same price as my zetec s tdci.

I think i may already be a member, just don't use it too often. I'll head over there soon.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club