What kit did you get? Price etc.

How do you turn them on?

What kit did you get? Price etc.

How do you turn them on?

eBay, about 75GBP, made by esuse TaiWan

there are two working type depends on different wiring method

1. headlight on, drl light to 50%

2. headlight on, drl off

by the way, all the wiring can be finished in engine area.

Just remember drls that dont switch off with headlights and are not ce marked are ilegal

Just remember drls that dont switch off with headlights and are not ce marked are ilegal

Not quite. Some DRL can be used as both DRL (100% brightness) and front side lights (50% brightness). These lights have to be properly CE marked and have double approval - RL and A02. According to Hella DRL manual if you want to use them as side lights you should remove side lights bulbs from headlights, as only 2 side lights are allowed in the front.

E4 means they are approved for use in EU countries, approval done by authorities in Netherlands (number after E points to a country - in this case 4 is NL). But that is not all - there mast be mark stating what kind of light it is, for example:

- RL - daytime running lights

- A02 - side lights

- B - front fog lights

- HC - halogen dipped beam

and many others.

You will find this marks on every single source of light in your car.

All there, they are 100% road legal. It looks like your DRL could be used as front side lights too.

I agree they do look nice - but yeah they do seem a bit pricey just wondered if anyone had seen them fitted or knew where they were manufactured. Seems a lot of money buy I am tempted! Also difficult to tell what they'd look like fitted!

I agree they do look nice - but yeah they do seem a bit pricey just wondered if anyone had seen them fitted or knew where they were manufactured. Seems a lot of money buy I am tempted! Also difficult to tell what they'd look like fitted!

Try a little photoshop it might give a better view on how they look.

Only thing i would be worried about , is if the DRL section are not angled downwards for when they do the MOT , i mean on the same lines as if your light is not set correctly if it would be picked up on the test. it would be better to actually see them fitted , ask the seller if they have any frontal pictures with them fitted

E4 means they are approved for use in EU countries, approval done by authorities in Netherlands (number after E points to a country - in this case 4 is NL). But that is not all - there mast be mark stating what kind of light it is, for example:

- RL - daytime running lights

- A02 - side lights

- B - front fog lights

- HC - halogen dipped beam

and many others.

You will find this marks on every single source of light in your car.

mine is marked E4 02A 00RL 15103 DRL SAE P08

post-30137-0-93171700-1329184393_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club