Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacement Foglihts

salsheikh

guys, thinking about doing the twin rear reverse light mod that Lenny has done. My issue is that we are then left with the rear foglight so wanted to know what options there were out there.

I have just purchased an ST rear diffuser and will be adding that to my bumper at some point and was thinking about attaching the fog to that...

what are your thoughts???

with the twin reverse light, you have the fog light and the new reverse light in the same casing,

check out the pics below to see how i have done it

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

i guess you could try and find a case to mount a fog light to then just extend the wiring to meet it... but not sure how you would go about mounting it to the diffuser. also i dont know if there are any regulations to follow regarding the position of the fog light...

hope this helps

so i take it you have used a red bulb for the rear fog and a clear one for the reverse light in the same case housing? i like. might do this for both rear lights. better get to Ford and order the rear light.

so i take it you have used a red bulb for the rear fog and a clear one for the reverse light in the same case housing? i like. might do this for both rear lights. better get to Ford and order the rear light.

For best results on the reverse lights mate, id recommend fitting the reverse bulbs in the original ports on the units so as they shine straight out of the unit for best results.

then fit the fog lights a the slightly angled port because it doesnt need to shine directly out the rear.

plus i dont think iv seen a car with 2 fog lights... is it legal??

and yes i have a clear bulb for the reverse light and a red bulb for the fog light, bare in mind if your thinking of using both cree Q5 bulbs id suggest cutting the new bulb holder at an angle as shown in previous pic

plus i dont think iv seen a car with 2 fog lights... is it legal??

The law only requires one fog lamp, but it's perfectly legal to have two - and many cars do.

wow, thanks guys.

i threw my red lens section in the fire lol thinking of the Ozone but it was killing me to cut a perfectly good fog unit

The law only requires one fog lamp, but it's perfectly legal to have two - and many cars do.

Correct.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club