Do Not Sell My Personal Information

REPLACED KA WISHBONES BUT PROB!!!!!

Big sasko
聽Share

I have a problem here, i have just fitted both side wishbones, before i fitted them the tracking needed done as was pulling to the left a wee bit but since i fitted these wishbones its started to pull to the right really really bad, Does anyone know how this is happening?

Thanks, Paul..

when you fitted the new wishbones the car will be more straight that it was so you need to get the tracking done again as it sounds like it's out.

you should not have had it done befor you done the wishbones m8.

take it back to the garage where you had it done & say to them it's out & they only done it a short while back &

will they rectify it as the car dont feel right

don't tell them you done any work on it since

it may save you some dosh

when you fitted the new wishbones the car will be more straight that it was so you need to get the tracking done again as it sounds like it's out.

you should not have had it done befor you done the wishbones m8.

take it back to the garage where you had it done & say to them it's out & they only done it a short while back &

will they rectify it as the car dont feel right

don't tell them you done any work on it since

it may save you some dosh

I never got the tracking done mate. it was only pulling to the left for couple off weeks before i puled it offthe road to do the wishbones like. But it is going to the right really bad now.

I take it everytime you do wishbones you have to get tracking done is this right?

Thanks for your help delboy, Paul.

hi m8

sorry i miss read your original post about the tracking.

when you do the wishbones it usually tightens all the steering up & makes the car feel better to drive(more responsive).

take the car to a tyre garage & have a free check done as they will do that for you

kwik fit does.

aboiut fitting new w boes i recon you should have the tracking done after as they will set the wheels in a diffrent position as the

new parts fit & stay in place unlike the worn ones

i would check the track rods for any play as i would have replaced them along with the drop links all

at the same time & the (brake disk's & pads if needed).

wee that's what i done on mine.

get the parts for here

www.buypartsby.co.uk

hi m8

sorry i miss read your original post about the tracking.

when you do the wishbones it usually tightens all the steering up & makes the car feel better to drive(more responsive).

take the car to a tyre garage & have a free check done as they will do that for you

kwik fit does.

aboiut fitting new w boes i recon you should have the tracking done after as they will set the wheels in a diffrent position as the

new parts fit & stay in place unlike the worn ones

i would check the track rods for any play as i would have replaced them along with the drop links all

at the same time & the (brake disk's & pads if needed).

wee that's what i done on mine.

get the parts for here

www.buypartsby.co.uk

Thanks for your help mate.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club