Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Rear Bumper & Skirt

rhysd1

Yes mate its the 2.5 you've got. I've got mine fitted 8 months now and haven't had a problem. I've since fitted 8000k bulbs to them and make a great improvement with no problems with mot

yeah thats the same ones i want is the 8000k and they are fine on the MOT yeah?

how hard is it to fit the new earth wire too?

thanks

Had my mot for the first time two weeks ago and it flew through. Once you've got them focused correctly you'll have no problems. Adding the extra earth is a piece of cake. The blanking piece on port 8 just pops off and you feed the wire in. Then either splice into the earth wire in the loom or earth it to the body like i did, so its easy undo if i ever decide to sell the headlights (which is highly unlikely)

happy days haha

how do u get them focused properly though?

thanks

I got a mate of mine to check them before it went in and although they needed slight adjustment he said they weren't much off. However this is the mot in Ireland, don't know how strict they are in the UK

great haha i hope they should be ok do they just secure to the framework the same as the original ones? and did you have to modify the bodywork at all?

thanks

No very same fixings, clips on bottom and torx screw on top, that's it. For me who knows nothin bout car electrics it took me 15mins from start to finish when fitting these

thats ok then coz i dont know much either so thats put me at ease thank you ill upload some pics tomorrow and then once ive fitted the lights =)

also does any know how hard is it to fit the running lights?

thanks

thats ok then coz i dont know much either so thats put me at ease thank you ill upload some pics tomorrow and then once ive fitted the lights =)

also does any know how hard is it to fit the running lights?

thanks

hi mate,

fitting the Drl's over the fogs is very simple,

preee has done a guide on fitting them and its in the focus guides section of the forum,

thank u =) ill put some pics up once these changes have been made =)

If a sharp eyed MOT inspector spots that the lights are over 6000k they may fail them.

• Like 1

Found it very straight forward to fit the DRL, I think I read in Preee's guide that you need to drill a hole behind the foglight surround to run the cable through to the LED's but I didn't need to do that, there are a few holes that will fit the wiring through without needing to drill anything. The wiring was simple enough too, just positive negative and one splice for the dimming feature.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/09-FORD-FOCUS-4D-Sedan-DRL-WHITE-LED-FOGLIGHT-DAYTIME-RUNNING-LIGHT-LAMPS-/220963630409?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3372756d49#ht_4036wt_939

Thats where I got mine from :)

thank u =) ill put some pics up once these changes have been made =)

The controllers for the DRL's will fit on to the back left side of the battery box too if you wish to fit them that way.

Image1684.jpg

Image1681.jpg

Image1680.jpg

Image1674.jpg

Image1669.jpg

Me again ive got another question sorry

Does anyone know where i could get a black/smoked break light for my spoiler? Ive got a 2008 focus st rear spoiler

Thanks

Thank you :) and yeah great price i could only see them for 50+

I do have my uses sometimes. ^_^

Does anyone know where i can get xenon lights for my car as how can we say it umm ive been 'messed' about by a company i was going to buy them off haha

Thanks

Does anyone know where i can get xenon lights for my car as how can we say it umm ive been 'messed' about by a company i was going to buy them off haha

Thanks

Do you mean a HID Kit?

or Xenon direct replacment bulbs ?

im not trying to be funny mate, just trying to assist you as best possible.

Ive got halogen headlights at the moment and want to change the whole headlight for a xenon one mate

Thanks

• 5 years later...
1 hour ago, Tom1330 said:

cheers for the help people appreciate it 

Eh?

The NecroPoster strikes again!!

Mwahahahahaaaaaaa!!! 😨😨😨😨

• Haha 1

On 20/09/2017 at 11:55 AM, Tom1330 said:

cheers for the help people appreciate it 

Confused.com?!?!?