Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight Bulbs ?

FIESTA_MAD

hi

looking at getting some for my mk7 fiesta but i want something thats got a nice white light nothing with a blue tint to it just a crisp white light nothing yellow dont mind a little yellow but nothing bad.

looking at these bulbs

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19cdbed258

are these ok and are they gonna give me the white light i want and also will they be just as bright as normal bulbs ?

thanks.

ALDI have 30% brighter bulbs in right now.

And.......er....if you don't want blue light? ......why are you linking to blue bulbs??

cos the blue tinted lights is what makes the bulbs whiter so there not blue if anything just a hint of blue in them :)

and dont want brighter bulbs want whiter ones .

The blue of the glass just filters out the impurities in the light and leaves a nice white light, the only place you will see blue is when you look at the bulbs when turned off.

I use blue bulbs too and they are excellent on motorways for picking out road lines and signs.

They don't appear that bright on city streets but really come into their own on semi / unlit roads.

Mine don't dazzle but have a nice wide light pattern.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know that about the blue/white thing.

I was just going on seeing blue lights sometimes.

However, I'm having trouble equating "whiter" with "not brighter".

If your lights are not "white" enough, I'd think it's because they're not bright enough.

Anyhow, good luck and I hope you find a solution. :)

I can recommend the 120% brighter bulbs at Halfords. Buy one get one free at the moment too. Nice and white with even coverage across the beam. If I can get a picture of mine tonight I will.

Ah, you mean the ultra brilliance range?

I had them in my last Focus and they are pretty good and last well too.

You wouldn't want the super brilliance ones ( believe they're called) which I believe are 150% as they are marked for off road only.

Just fitted a set of Osram Night Braker Plus plus free blue tint side lights for £26 all in .(Nice and white) ALL 6 bulbs.

Just fitted a set of Osram Night Braker Plus plus free blue tint side lights for £26 all in .(Nice and white) ALL 6 BULBS.

Where's that from?

Few pics of my Halfords 120% bulbs. Not the best of pics (from phone) but you get the idea.

6813308352_2e5cacd495_b.jpg

6813308904_60856d1fc5_b.jpg

Lasting well too, got them back in October so doing better than some previous bulbs iv had before.

My boyfriends had those Philips Blue Vision bulbs in his last couple of cars and i'd say they are pretty blue. They do get whiter and do look like xenon lights (but much cheaper and affordable ^_^) and he got a free set of sidelights too. I've got the Philips Xtreme Vision and they do go pretty white, but still with a lil yellow tinge. I'd say they're both great bulbs and last a pretty long time, i've had mine in for a year now and had no problems. :)

Hi Boydo15 have not been on line for 2 days got bulbs from amazon H7 £13.20 + 70p PP with free side light blue but look white (AP Motor Store ) and H1 £12.59 no PP ( Halo Performance Ltd )

Total £26.49 Hope this will help

Just type in Osram in serch engine

Dave

Hi Boydo15 have not been on line for 2 days got bulbs from Amazon H7 £13.20 + 70p PP with free side light blue but look white (AP Motor Store ) and H1 £12.59 no PP ( Halo Performance Ltd )

Total £26.49 Hope this will help

Just type in Osram in serch engine

Dave

Cheers dave!

I'll look that up!

Stuart

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club