Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2 Side Repeaters

Pidu

Can anyone tell me the secret how to remove side repeater in Focus Mk2? Up to now I did not need any guidance to do it in other cars, but not in Ford, here everything must be done other way :angry:

i thinnk it push down from the top and pull

Looking in the Haynes it says to push the fitting to the rear of the vehicle and then pull the lens out from the front.

It recommends to hold the bulb holder and turn the lens anti-clockwise to get to the bulbs.

Thank you very much. I tried both ways but they did not move at all. Will try little bit harder tomorrow.

Get a plastic card and put in beneath the side light, and gently pull up. I repeat gently. worked for me at least :)

Tried out the Haynes method and it's not right.

Done it myself now-

Video of action.

I used a spoon handle and a cloth and pushed in on the front edge as shown.

There is a clip at the front and 2 lugs at the rear, you need to depress and disengage the clip.

Light Removal.wmv

Thank you once again.

I used a spoon handle and a cloth and pushed in on the front edge as shown.

There is a clip at the front and 2 lugs at the rear, you need to depress and disengage the clip.

I managed to do this without any tools. Simply pressed hard to move indicator to the clip side and then took the other side out. As we can not be sure on which side the clip is it is worth trying both directions. Easy after all, but requires more power than usually.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club