Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Alloys - Need Opinions

Boydo15

Hi guys,

Tempted to get a set of the old sapphire cosworth alloys but I'm not sure if they'd fit my mk6.5 fiesta.

Don't really want to buy a set and fit they dont fit on the standard fiesta studs.

Can anyone advise?

The old cossies all use the same 4x108 PCD so they will bolt on no problem but the offset of your fiesta is 41mm and the offset of the cossie is 37mm, this means that the cossie wheels may need spacers to get them to fill the arches and look good

hope this helps

You sir are a gentleman!

I have been scouring the Internet for days looking for this!

Where would the best place to get the correct spacers be?

No problem mate, glad i have some useful knowledge haha

I've got a link for some slip on wheel spacers, there is a 4mm differnece between your wheels and the cossie wheels, prob be looking at the 5mm ones to get the best look.

But you can also get these from any Halfords too

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_tyres_products.asp?id=35&categoryid=22&product=Slip+on+spacers+

Fandabby!

I'll stick my nose into Halfords next week.

I've never seen the sapph cosworth alloys on a fez before. Just hope I'm not making a mistake :S

I think i know the wheels you mean and i haven't seen them on anything that doesn't have a cossie lump in it haha

Once they are on ull have to post a pic so i can see cause I'm interested to see how they look, i reckon you could be on to a good idea though

U could start a trend haha

Well there's that many mk6 and mk6.5's with the EsCos alloys I want something different on mine!

I will indeed post photos!

You have no idea how much I hope they work with the wee fez!

I think they're known as lattice alloys. Got a feeling they were standard on the saph cosworth 2wd, but not the 4x4.

I could be wrong though!

And the alloys are purchased. I'm trying to get them sent from Barnsley to my house in Northern Ireland.

Is there any courier service you would recommend?

sorry i can't recommend any courier services but i would strongly recommend a service that offers insurance cause if the wheels get damaged in transit it can be a real pain trying to get it sorted

also when the wheels do arrive make sure you inspect them before who ever drops them off leaves and your happy with the condition of them

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club