Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Model Focus To Buy

BAZ69

hi all,hope you can help ,i am about to buy a 2009 (jan) focus 1.6tdci estate econetic with 56k on clock,problem is iam being lured over to a focus 2008 (sep) 1.6tdci estate titanium spec but has 75k on clock both are same price ,both have fsh,is 75 k considered a reasonably ok mileage for this model or am istarting to look at a lot more maintenance ,thanks

Hi,

welcome to the forum,

the only costly service task around 70k is the DPF fluid needs topping up and by costly i mean it costs around 200euro extra on the service of the car, theirs not really much difference in mileage on the cars either mate,

ive got a 2010 1.6TDCi with 57,000km on the clock now, and its going great, due it's third service now so im getting ready for the costly eloys fluid to need topping up,

if i was you id go for the titanium spec model because it has alot more features installed,

also if you have the reg, log on to ford etis and it will display the full spec of the ford along with any outstanding recalls or service jobs if applicable on the specific vehicle

http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

cheers lenny ,thats what i was hoping to hear,rang dealer today about my concerns on higher mileage model especially as i think around the 75k mark the dpf needs replaced presuming this model has one ,he said he would check ,as i believe it is costly to do,what are the service intervals for this model do you know ,cheers baz

cheers lenny ,thats what i was hoping to hear,rang dealer today about my concerns on higher mileage model especially as i think around the 75k mark the dpf needs replaced presuming this model has one ,he said he would check ,as i believe it is costly to do,what are the service intervals for this model do you know ,cheers baz

Hi mate,

i have attached a PDF of service intervals

hope this helps,

service_intervals.pdf

also if you have the reg, log on to ford etis and it will display the full spec of the ford along with any outstanding recalls or service jobs if applicable on the specific vehicle

http://www.etis.ford...eRegSelector.do

Whenever I tried this, you need the VIN not the reg ??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club