Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Advise Needed On Commiting Suicide

Bigdaddycain

Ok... I'm lay here, on the laptop, TV buzzing away in the background... Brew to my left hand side, TV remote to my right... s*x and the city has just popped on the TV, (what a thing to put on after Police interceptors!) Batteries have gone in the remote!

Should i.....

1/ Pull my cover off me, get up and work out how to manually change channel? (don't suggest switching the TV off, i've no idea how to do that).

2/ Throw something heavy at the TV in the hope that it breaks (or at least falls over)

3/ Commit suicide, thus not having to glance up every now and then when i hear a squeaky voice, and see a mature horse doing an impression of a human woman?

But the gritters have been out... :blink:

A chance to get tail out on a slippy road then. :P

A good cruise is bette rthan a bad tv programme any day.

2/ always works for me lol

At least that gives you the excuse to get the nice shiny 50" one you saw earlier.

Also gives you the chance to immerse yourself in all the cool shiny stuff in the store.

My wife is always amazed how I can spend an hour in currys just looking at cables. ;)

At least that gives you the excuse to get the nice shiny 50" one you saw earlier.

Also gives you the chance to immerse yourself in all the cool shiny stuff in the store.

My wife is always amazed how I can spend an hour in currys just looking at cables. ;)

haha me too, or in Halfords, or wherever lol

option 5) - jump under the stairs, and switch the entire electric supply off to the house and just play games on your laptop!

1) saves the hassle of trying to fathom turning the tv off

2) saves electricity, and helps your carbon footprint, and electric bill at the end of the month

3) gives more of an environment to your game!

Or do what I do... Use the "record" button on your TiVo or other box, and then watch it when you can a) fast forward the adverts and B) put something else on when your done :P

• 2 weeks later...

Kill yourself mate, not before leaving your motor to me in your will :D

Kill yourself mate, not before leaving your motor to me in your will :D

Me first, don't push.

;)

Already beat you to it, why do you think Ste went quiet?

Now to dispose of the motor, as he forgot to put it in his will :P

What did you decide in the end anyway BDC?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club