Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dent Repair

tyler s

I have a dent in drivers door and thinking of using dent removal firm to get it out.Has any one had a dent removed,what sort of result did u get and what did it cost ? thanks alot

google( chips away) there not bad and price is fair

dents can be pulled fairly easily witout the need for painting depending on the size and location ive seen some whacking big dents pulled without touching the paint

I have a dent in drivers door and thinking of using dent removal firm to get it out.Has any one had a dent removed,what sort of result did u get and what did it cost ? thanks alot

What area are you ? I have got 3 dents in mrs fiesta being removed Saturday - class job !!!

how about a home remedy! - Hairdryer, and dry ice!

I managed to pull a dent from a car, by heating the area with a hairdryer on full speed, just let the body around the dent get as hot as it can, then whack on a brick of dry ice. The sudden contraction of the metal means that the deant pulls itself out. All it cost me was a tenner for a block of dry ice, and about 10 minutes electric usage on the hairdryer!

hi seen jobs done by both dent master and chips away both A1 and recomended mom and dad had a gouge of the garage door right down th the metal on a brand new nissan note and i defy anyone to see the repair thats how good they are.

steads

thanks for your replys, just had dent master out.well pleased with it.Took him 2 hours but u would never now it was there

thanks for your replys, just had dent master out.well pleased with it.Took him 2 hours but u would never now it was there

Was it expensive?

good question, what was the dent in the wallet?

how about a home remedy! - Hairdryer, and dry ice!

I managed to pull a dent from a car, by heating the area with a hairdryer on full speed, just let the body around the dent get as hot as it can, then whack on a brick of dry ice. The sudden contraction of the metal means that the deant pulls itself out. All it cost me was a tenner for a block of dry ice, and about 10 minutes electric usage on the hairdryer!

That's an innovative solution!

Does it affect the paintwork in any way?

Price was 75 + vat,talked him into doing for 60 cash.Not to sad for 2 hours solid work.He even wet and dryed the small scratches, polished and waxed. U would never know it was there.

When I did it there was no pain damage, as long as you spread the heat, rather than focus on one bit of paint, it heats the area, and not a dead spot, you are supposed to heat an inch or so around the dent anyway, it worked really well, but for £60 cash in hand, tyler you didnt do too badly! how did you get him down from 75+VAT to £60???

lol, thats fair comment! at that price you cant complain about getting it done pro!