Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Zetec S Tdci Remap

sambooka

Superchips have finally come up with a remap for the zetec s tdci 95ps with dpf only problem I you only gain 24ps and it cost £400 which seems a lot for so little I know I will gain a bit more if I fit a performance filter but As I have never had a car remapped before I don't know if this is good value or not

You feel a 25% increase in bhp is a little? That's massive compared with modifying a petrol car where you get very little increase for so much money.

With a diesel it's more about the torque and the delivery of it. Personally I'm waiting until Mountune release a remap, hopefully later this year.

Superchips have finally come up with a remap for the zetec s tdci 95ps with dpf only problem I you only gain 24ps and it cost £400 which seems a lot for so little I know I will gain a bit more if I fit a performance filter but As I have never had a car remapped before I don't know if this is good value or not

£400 for 24ps is a lot.

You feel a 25% increase in bhp is a little? That's massive compared with modifying a petrol car where you get very little increase for so much money.

With a diesel it's more about the torque and the delivery of it. Personally I'm waiting until Mountune release a remap, hopefully later this year.

Yeh but that will probably cost more and all you'll get is a panel filter and a remap

Yeh but that will probably cost more and all you'll get is a panel filter and a remap

You get much more mate -

You get a big smile and a really warm feeling when you get on a clear road and feel the difference in performance.

Priceless. :)

The Mountune MRD270 is less than £400.

Agreed on the Mountune, hello no warrenty void. That and they can do it 5 minutes from my girlfriend's.

The Mountune MRD270 is less than £400.

Isn't that for the mk6 and it would be nice keeping the warranty but mountune are struggling to get around ford restrictions

Isn't that for the mk6 and it would be nice keeping the warranty but mountune are struggling to get around ford restrictions

It is indeed, my 1st post said I'm waiting for them to release the MK7 one ;-)

It is indeed, my 1st post said I'm waiting for them to release the MK7 one ;-)

Yeh I have been waiting ever since I bought the car 6 months ago and I doubt mountune are any closer to making it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club