Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Had Enough

Sara Fiesta

Hi Guys,

I have had a nightmare with my last car, 4 breakdowns on the way to work in the middle of nowhere constant engine malfunction light popping up many trips back to Fords all within a year of owning the car, I have had enough i've traded it in for a brand new one,

Hi, it's good you've still stayed loyal to a Ford despite the issues. What have you got?

Chris

Hi Sara

Sorry to hear of your trouble's

Law of averages say's some one some where will get a croc !

Wish you better luck with your new investment :)

Hi Chris,

Yeah I do like my Fords, my new one is 1.6tdci Zetec with zetec appearance pack, city pack and navigation pack.

Cheers,

Sara. :-)

Hi Preee, one of my works colleagues referred my car as a Lulu! I had to laugh i've never heard that before but yes it was as you say a croc lol!

Yes i hope for better luck this time thanks,

Sara. :-)

I feel for you, that was the reason I chopped the Focus in, unfortunately my loyalty to Ford went away with the idea of owning one with a warranty, hence my Cee'd then became my next love :P lol, good luck with it, hopefully your new toy will be nicer to you!

Thanks although I'm not impressed with the stereo the bass seems very high, all levels are set to 0 resulting in the speaker in the back doors having some distortion at loud music, so ive had to reduce the bass settings to minus 3 could be because the stereo in the titanium was fantastic and I've been spoiled. I shall book it in to be looked at could be faulty rear speaker ?

possibly a firmware update might sort that, but couldnt comment on the speaker, it could be as simple as a faulty one, is the bass worse on one side than the other? if you change the balance / fade you can set the front / rear and left / right balance to check each speaker one at a time...

p.s. I noticed your in Kent, which area are you in?

I've tried the fade thing and it just both rear Speakers that struggle with high bass so I've turned it down and by a few bars it's better now.

Fade the sound more to the front Speakers and less to the back, or alternatively replace the rear Speakers for better ones.

They will use a smaller speaker in the back if I am correct, and it tends to be less powered!, it just depends how much it does your nut in!

I can live with it, it's not going to be as good as the Sony system that was in my old titanium I think that had Speakers everywhere 8 I was told.

It might be worth upping the treble level on the stereo, it'll counteract the bass, and may even start to sound something like your old Sony set- up.... B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club