Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlights And Sidelights

james132

I remember reading a thread a while back regarding this, however cant find it for the life of me. Iv used led side lights for a maximum of 1 hour running time and one has already stopped working!

What are the best headlights and side lights out there at the moment? Apart from HID's. Also dont want led's again as they seem a waste of time and money.

I remember seeing a multi pack that was linked but cant remember what they was called.. Come with free sidelights..

Any links or names of bulbs would be great. Its for an 05 focus by the way.

Thanks

I remember reading a thread a while back regarding this, however cant find it for the life of me. Iv used led side lights for a maximum of 1 hour running time and one has already stopped working!

What are the best headlights and side lights out there at the moment? Apart from HID's. Also dont want led's again as they seem a waste of time and money.

I remember seeing a multi pack that was linked but cant remember what they was called.. Come with free sidelights..

Any links or names of bulbs would be great. Its for an 05 focus by the way.

Thanks

I was told Phillips Blue Vision were good !

have to agree with Wickwick10_1, the Philips Blue Vision are fairly awesome when it comes to giving out a clean light. They are a decent value for your money as well. Personally I went for the HID Kit with 6000k bulbs in them and have to say would never go back to standard lights. Unfortunately as the case was with my wee focus, I had to replace the headlamp units as well because the glare was intolerable for other drivers. Apart from that they really are good lights and will last you for ages :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club