Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Got These?

james132

Looking at buying the following items, or something along the same lines as them, Just wanted to know if anyone has these already/ if there any good?

I race bikes so the boot/back seats are going to end up being used for storing spares/toolbox/wheels/tyres etc soon seems the weather is begining to brighten up.

Floor mats:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180810440593?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Boot liner:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290634246276?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Im also looking for some decent rear seat covers, something quite tough and even better water proof and washable. Iv seen some ebroided ones on eBay but they look quite tacky in the pictures, its also hard to tell what the material is like.

Any advice or links etc would be appreciated!

Got one in the boot of my range rover and they are really hard wearing and do the job there intended to do i,ve had engines and allsorts on mine and still in good nick looking at one for my focus as well .

Got one in the boot of my range rover and they are really hard wearing and do the job there intended to do i,ve had engines and allsorts on mine and still in good nick looking at one for my focus as well .

Thanks for the input, they look quite good and have a grippy centre.

I had one in my Leon and it came in very handy when i transported my old engine back home and it fell over spilling oil everywhere, thankfully it was contained in the tray. very handy.

Boot liner ordered, waiting on responces regarding the rear seat covers and floor mats.

Just for anyone else who may be looking at keeping the boot of their car clean.

The boot liner turned up within 3 days which was good, unrolled it, put it in, great fit, Just had to leave a big bottle of water on each corner for a hour or so to stop it rolling back up (comes posted rolled up).

Used it properly yesterday for the first time for a trackday on the bikes, Had toolbox, spares, paddoc stands, oil etc etc, nothing has damaged the liner at all, the anti slip centre is brilliant!

Just waiting on floor mats to arrive now, hope there here either today or tomorow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club