Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spacers

Boydo15

I'm looking for a cheap set of 5mm spacers. Need 4 (obviously).

Also would I need longer studs to compensate? And where would I get them or would they come with the spacers?

Hi Stuart

Guessing that your Halfords didn't work out for the spacers then?

With regards to your wheel nuts you should be fine with the standard ones but if you want to be sure then once you have the wheels and spacers put the nuts on and make sure they turn at least 3 times, any more than that is brilliant but any less and you will need longer studs

hope this helps

BTW if i see any cheap spacers ill be sure to put a link in this topic

if your going for 5mm spacers then id guess your wheel nuts are going to be 5mm short

Hey ford=win,

Na Halfords offered sod all help. They only had 10mm ones and said that they wouldn't be getting 5mm ones in for a while!

Cheers mate, that's much appreciated!

if your going for 5mm spacers then id guess your wheel nuts are going to be 5mm short

You'd think!

You'd think!

Its a really odd one with wheel bolts and nuts, some times you dont need to change and some times you do, but with a 5mm spacer i think you should be fine

We'll see soon enough! The alloys were collected from barnsley on Wednesday. They're winging their way to Northern Ireland as we speak! Hopefully have them by the weekend if not then on Monday!

Nerves are building to see if they suit the fez! I'll post photos as soon as I get them!

Yeah. Found a place not far from me in NI called streetracer. Do a pair of spacersfor a tenner

excellent, sounds like a good price too

defo want to see some pictures with these wheels on now

do the spacers have a spiggot for the centre of the wheel? if not you are going to be loading the wheel bolts with the weight of the car instead of the spiggot - not good

The alloys go on tomorrow. I shall get photos sorted! I'll update with other photos as I'm getting a little project on the car going.

sorry haven't quite figured the photo posting out yet.

Think the car will look a bit better when she's lowered by about 35mm

didn't need spacers. seemed to fit perfect!

Yeah, i'm really chuffed with them! the old tyres i got with the alloys, although they had tread, were scrap (loads of puncture repairs and a lot of rubbing on the walls) so my old tyres were swapped over and stretched to fit.

As i said i think it need lowered to really fill the arches, but i'm just glad they suit the car!

1Na7j.jpg

Thats better

Does look reli good, u may have just started a new wheel trend lol, interesting that you didn't need the spacers but then again 4mm aint much i guess

i reckon once you drop it that will look epic

nice one!

It'll probably be dropped by about 35mm. Though that might have to wait as money is tight after the alloys!

Next job is the lights. Hopefully get some DRL's, and new bulbs for the side, head and fog lights.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club