Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tomtom

NorthSussex

If you use a tomtom be aware.

I have just updated my tomtom on the PC, the speed limit box at the bottom of the display now has such a small font it’s as good as useless, if you rely on this info box don’t do the update.

The latest update on my PVR was also a disaster. Why can’t they leave things alone when they are working OK.

I feel better now I’ve had a rant.

i think this should have gone in the general chat section!

my garmin takes approx 3 hours to update and its a PITA as I have a lifetime update card and they release 4 updates a year.

i think this should have gone in the general chat section!

my garmin takes approx 3 hours to update and its a PITA as I have a lifetime update card and they release 4 updates a year.

Yes it should have done, sorry.

I have now posted it there.

nothing to be sorry about fella, everyone makes mistakes or just wants someone to listen to their rant and feel better about it.

like yesterday, i went to lidl to buy the ratchet set they had on offer. i got there for 8.10am but all 8 sets they had were purchased by one buyer. could find any locally within a 20 miles radius as others had done the same. really annoying of lidl to allow this, should be 1 per customer especially as they limit the amount of stock they bring in, its only fair. i emailed them giving my greivances but no response yet...

Thanks for the heads up!

When I last updated my tomtom it stopped making the warning sound for speed cameras. Grrr...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club