Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Global Window Opening?

NorthSussex

I have not set the “Global Window Opening” yet; does anybody know if they globally open and close from the window button on the door, as well from the key fob when set up? To be able to open and close windows from inside the car would be of more use the from the outside.

Yes I do have 4 electric windows; so will it work from the button on the door, or only from the key fob, I won't set it up if it's only the key fob as I have no use for that, I understand that it requires the battery to be disconnected to disable global closing, so it would be useful to know before I set it up. :blink:

From what i remember its done via the fob i may be wrong i remember that you press the window lock button then down on the window down button for 3 secs then up for 3 seconds then if you get out and press open on the fob for a few seconds all windows go down again for close and they go up just not sure how you set the window to open by a set amount

The global opening and closing can only be programmed from the window switches but cannot be activated from these. As you can control all 4 windows from the driving seat, why would you want to open and close like you can on the remote?

Have you tested it already , by holding the unlock button down for 3+ seconds.?

It does not work via the window up/down button.

Have you tested it already , by holding the unlock button down for 3+ seconds.?

It does not work via the window up/down button.

Thanks Paul, a nice clear answer.

Cheers,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club