Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Problem

George Done

hey guys in desprate need of some advise at this dificult time

recently me and my beautiful st170 have been havin a rough time to say the least she has started to judder when hot i have been spitting feathers trying to cure her upto now i have replaced/checked

throttle pos sensor

maf sensor

fuel pump

fuel comand module

battery

and redx

can some1 tell me where to look next im worried guysthis cnt go on

ps fuel pressure was checked using test system in dash help please

HT Leads when on the way out have a tendency to break down more when hot. Also Coil Pack may be going West.

Where are you getting the coil pack from. Some after market ones dont communicate properly with the ECU (so I found with our SportKA). It may be worth changing the HT leads anyway as they only have a limited lifespan and as plugs dont get changed so often these days, they dont like bieng pulled about after years of remaining untouched.

thanks guys the coil pack is an eBay item an had plugs an ht leads done last yr when prob first happened but no improvment new coilpackj on way as seems only reasonable explanaion now but will replace all elec components anyway over the time until resolved

thanks btmaldon have now orderd her a new coil lets hope her horses get released by that or it time for an st220

Its time for the st220!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club