Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To Debadge Or Not To Debadge?

rojariggs

20 members have voted

1. 1. I'm thinking of debadging or partially debadging. What's people's thoughts on this?

• Leave the badges as Ford intended
    • Leave just the Fiesta badge
    • No badges

Like the title suggests, I'm thinking of debadging or partially debadging. What's people's thoughts on this?

Ignoring the blue ovals, I currently have Fiesta, Titanium and TDCI badges on the rear.

Fiesta -> We all know its a Fiesta

Titanium -> Rich

TDCi -> Old

So your a common rich old !Removed!!

(jk). I have debadged mine because I think clean rear ends are far better over badged rear ends.

Like the title suggests, I'm thinking of debadging or partially debadging. What's people's thoughts on this?

Ignoring the blue ovals, I currently have Fiesta, Titanium and TDCI badges on the rear.

I recently debadged mine - see pics here (plus other debadged examples) - http://www.fordowner...228#entry154228

At first I had kept them on as I liked the Fiesta logo/brand, and I was quite proud I had a Titanium, but now I'm going for a 'all you need to know is its a Ford' look.

:D

EDIT - just noticed you posted on that thread so you've obviously seen it already lol

I like to leave badges on.

When I first viewed mine before buying it the "f" was missing off the Focus badge and when I collected it the cheap beggars had removed the whole badge rather than replacing it.

First thing I did was put one on.

I think personally a debadged rear looks naked.

Our work ones are always debadged as they get in the way of the battenberg decals.

Hi Did not get a TDCI badge on mine so as dLockers says that just makes me rich. (still old 60 me not the car) (not sure you need to be rich to own a Fiesta )

At the end of the day it is really down to personal choice, mine came debadged 2nd hand and I wouldn't have it any other way now... looks great. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club