Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should I Buy The Rims?

Tato

I like these better Tato :) .....

Where did you get those ones from? By the way, does the bigger rim affect the driving and handling of your Fiesta?

The thing is that I wouldn't like to invest that much in rims because I want to buy other thing also.

What about these ones:

http://www.alloywheels.com/7x17_Inch_ZCW_ZS1_Anthracite_Alloy_Wheels_Only

Where did you get those ones from? By the way, does the bigger rim affect the driving and handling of your Fiesta?

The thing is that I wouldn't like to invest that much in rims because I want to buy other thing also.

What about these ones:

http://www.alloywhee...loy_Wheels_Only

Same website you posted first mate.

What size are your rims now? 15 or 16? If so then going up to a 17 should be fine I think as mine have 17 as standard and the zs is designed to handle them mate but people say if you go up to 18 you need something for the steering rack....

Yeah there nice too mate!! B)

Do they only come as multii fit with extra stud holes? I personally don't like multi stud fitments.

Do they only come as multii fit with extra stud holes? I personally don't like multi stud fitments.

By the looks mate, yes.

White on white looks pretty good, better than it sounds Tato. I've considered it....

White on white looks pretty good, better than it sounds Tato. I've considered it....

I don't know how to respond to being called tato anyway I think I'm going to do a bit of photoshopping before I buy them and I'm only going w+w because most people go white car on black alloys

I don't know how to respond to being called tato anyway I think I'm going to do a bit of photoshopping before I buy them and I'm only going w+w because most people go white car on black alloys

Sorry Sambooka lol! :P

I seen a photoshop of similar wheels over at zsoc and w+w looks really good.

Glad to help mate! Also please note thats just a photoshop :P they are infact 18" 5stud.....

Same website you posted first mate.

What size are your rims now? 15 or 16? If so then going up to a 17 should be fine I think as mine have 17 as standard and the zs is designed to handle them mate but people say if you go up to 18 you need something for the steering rack....

Yeah there nice too mate!! B)

I will go for the 17.

sambooka, did you order anything from them before? Are they ok as a company?

I will go for the 17.

sambooka, did you order anything from them before? Are they ok as a company?

I'm also going for 17" and no I haven't used them before but after googling the companys name it seems to suggest that you get better service if you ring them Here's the link to the page I used

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews251105.html#Reviews

I'm also going for 17" and no I haven't used them before but after googling the companys name it seems to suggest that you get better service if you ring them Here's the link to the page I used

http://www.reviewcen...05.html#Reviews

Thanks. The prices are somehow good :)

Thanks. The prices are somehow good :)

Yeh I noticed that to the only place I have seen cheaper is this place

http://www.alloywheels.com/search.asp?PT_ID=175&strSize=all&strSort=High&pos=1&Make=Ford&Model=Fiesta%20Mk%206-7

Never used them myself but just google the name with review after it and that will give you a good idea how good they are

Yeh I noticed that to the only place I have seen cheaper is this place

http://www.alloywhee...esta%20Mk%206-7

Never used them myself but just google the name with review after it and that will give you a good idea how good they are

Some of the Team Dynamics rims are sweet on that link mate.. B)

Some of the Team Dynamics rims are sweet on that link mate.. B)

Yeh the only ones I like are the pro race 1.2 i still might get them As they look a bit better than the fox fx004 but cost more

Yeh the only ones I like are the pro race 1.2 i still might get them As they look a bit better than the fox fx004 but cost more

I thinkkkkk they are the ones I also prefered too mate..... :)

I thinkkkkk they are the ones I also prefered too mate..... :)

Ill see what happens after its first service

I am wondering what's the quality of the alloys...

I am wondering what's the quality of the alloys...

Can't go wrong with Team Dynamics mate, there a quality brand :)

Can't go wrong with Team Dynamics mate, there a quality brand :)

OK...that sounds promising :)

OK...that sounds promising :)

If your unsure about brands or suppliers just google them and they will do the legwork and find review sites on which they feature

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club