Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey All :)

Anth23

Hey all,

Names Anth (obviously) ha! Been observing these forums for some time, helping me out here and there with some bits i needed to know but i thought its about time i joined up and shared my passion for Fords, espically the Focus!! I have had 3 so far, not bad for someone who is 21 and gone through university, not exactly cheap cars! or LAMEEE corsas!!!

I had a Focus Zetec Climate 1.6 Petrol for my first car at 17/18.. sadly some tart crashed into me and wrote it off :( it was nicknamed Frank the Ford!

Secondly i had a Focus Titanium 1.8 TDCI (Dylan the diesel) to replace my dead one! why i went for diesel was a rash spur of the moment daft choice! (!Removed! fast thought)!

Then just recently i traded that in for a Focus Zetec Climate 2.0litre (still to be named) which comes with all the ST bits (so an replica if you like) it has most bits, i.e the alloys, the body kit, the radio, the gear stick, right down to the tiny nicky things,! just a few left to do myself now.. The way i like to modify my cars (Focus's) is very subtle and sleek! sometimes in the past i have done some lame things but we learn from mistakes! this time round i will keep this forum up to date with pictures of my focus that i have now! thankfully the alloys are going in soon, black with red lip :) cannot wait! Here are some pictures of all three:

(IF I POST TOO MANY I WILL REPLY WITH MORE PICS, IF SOME HATE THREADS WITH LOTS OF PICS I DO APOLOGISE! JUST THOUGHT TO SHARE)

Frank:

DSC01312.JPG?gl=GBIMG_0393.JPG?gl=GBIMG_0521.JPG?gl=GBIMG_0597.JPG?gl=GBIMG_0601.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_0633.JPG?gl=GBIMG_1402.JPG?gl=GB

Soooo that was Frank, awsome car for a first lads car! i was sooo proud of her, yeahhh there was some bits on it i think back now and say JESUS did i really do that but it was fun and took from my due to some young ladys poor attempts at driving. as usual it was a corsa too! there like vermin on the road those things with youngsters in!

This is Dylan the Diesel who was to replace our lost trooper Frank !!! LOL !!

IMG_1546.JPG?gl=GBIMG_1547.JPG?gl=GBIMG_1549.JPG?gl=GB

Painted calipers then mondeo ST (or titanium i think) alloys done in black ...

IMG_1621.JPG?gl=GBIMG_1642.JPG?gl=GBIMG_1649.JPG?gl=GB

Then i treat myself to a nice new plate,.... 0004 NTH.. (ANTH) not a bad plate tbh!!

IMG_2164.JPG?gl=GBDSCN1045.JPG?gl=GB

ALL CLEAN :D !!

DSCN1067.JPG?gl=GBDSCN1089.JPG?gl=GB

now this one is my most recent focus!! i plan to make this one a beaut!!! heres some pics so far!

how it was purchased:

DSCN1102.JPG?gl=GBDSCN1108.JPG?gl=GBIMG_2807.JPG?gl=GB

FEW MODIFICATIONS i have done so far that i can think of off top of my head are full exhuast system, (the works), daft things like mud flaps, decals, window tints, angel eye DEPO headlights, HID conversion, under grill red led, rear white led to shine on floor, number plate leds, red valve caps, red locking nuts (not on until alloys are black) carbon fibre wrapped interior, chrome door handle strip, carbon fibre wing mirrors, and so forth!! i'm sure with you all being focus fans you'll see what i have and havent done:

photo%25202.JPG?gl=GBDSC03735%2520%2528edit%2529.jpg?gl=GBDSC03751.JPG?gl=GBDSC03713%2520%2528edit.jpg?gl=GBDSC03709.JPG?gl=GBDSC03728.JPG?gl=GBIMG_2841.JPG?gl=GBCARBON FIBRE PLATES LOVE THEM !!

IMG_3223.JPG?gl=GB

Not for me, it looks a bit Chavy. Keep the red paint in the tin.

I must be getting old! I used to like that style, but not any more and it’s a bit difficult to make a motorbike look Chavy.

Man,

All i'm gonna say with regards to the last ST look alike focus... WICKED :-D well jealous of that.

I'm actually desperately trying to find a set of projector headlamps for my focus, 08 (But MK2 before facelift) and have no luck. All i can do is find some angel eyes on eBay which are rotten <_<

If you care to share some links, even for the same lights you have , that would be much MUCH appreciated :wub:

Man,

All i'm gonna say with regards to the last ST look alike focus... WICKED :-D well jealous of that.

I'm actually desperately trying to find a set of projector headlamps for my focus, 08 (But MK2 before facelift) and have no luck. All i can do is find some angel eyes on eBay which are rotten <_<

If you care to share some links, even for the same lights you have , that would be much MUCH appreciated :wub:

Try this website, i cannot find exactly the same as mine anywhere but these are all good working lights and if you get stuck, search for DEPO headlights, not projector, DEPO are quality!!!

http://jdmautolights.com/headlights-focus-c-367_368_374.html?osCsid=e409d0fa3c70e40f779053023e1aa813 - collection of all!

http://jdmautolights.com/ford-focus-ccfl-black-projector-headlights-p-3373.html?osCsid=e409d0fa3c70e40f779053023e1aa813 - exactly the same as mine!

let me know if this was helpful

And if anyone wants any headlights, taillights, grilles, other means of modifying bits, this company do loads, and very good quality stuff, i dont buy junk, i am trying to make a show car out of this one, not a chav bucket just a nice sleek smooth car! chavs take it too far!!

http://jdmautolights.com/ford-c-367.html?osCsid=e409d0fa3c70e40f779053023e1aa813

Very nice mods and very nice motors, shame about your first love, but to be fair, I can say I want your STI (ST imitation ;) lol) it looks really good, so congratulations on a job very well done!

Try this website, i cannot find exactly the same as mine anywhere but these are all good working lights and if you get stuck, search for DEPO headlights, not projector, DEPO are quality!!!

http://jdmautolights...79053023e1aa813 - collection of all!

http://jdmautolights...79053023e1aa813 - exactly the same as mine!

let me know if this was helpful

Cheers mate, that's actually really helpful. :wub:

I think I've seen this website before but one thing I couldn't figure out is whether these lights are for LHD or RHD. Seeing as the Irish laws are fairly strict, they don't seem to like us using headlamps from the LHD motors ;)

The ones that you have are really cool and am seriously considering going for them, just need to clarify that they will be legal over here.. Cheers

:rolleyes:

Cheers mate, that's actually really helpful. :wub:

I think I've seen this website before but one thing I couldn't figure out is whether these lights are for LHD or RHD. Seeing as the Irish laws are fairly strict, they don't seem to like us using headlamps from the LHD motors ;)

The ones that you have are really cool and am seriously considering going for them, just need to clarify that they will be legal over here.. Cheers

:rolleyes:

Not a problem mate, if you need me to search for some more info or sites with them i can do, isn't a biggy!!

and as far as i am aware mine are RHD and fully legal here! the only thing that would make them illegal would be if you went crazy with the HID kits... i am currently on the 8000k kit, but i want to drop to 6000k.

if you want a nice mod thats not too costly then try the fog lights and turning them into HID looks. can either be done with cheap LEDS off eBay or a full new fog light set with HID lightbulbs.

hope this helps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club