Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying A Focus

nicky jane

You would have to be insane to 'BUY' a new ford focus. The depreciation is enormous and as you can see from many posts on here new cars can be snaggy with no solutions available from main dealers. More so on diesels it appears.

You can personal lease a brand new ford focus from around £200 a month for 3 years, they will pay your road tax every year, it will be under guarantee and you can get a new one every 3 years.

"But it will not be mine" is the first thing people always say, the answer is 'why in gods name do you want to 'own' something that loses a fortune every month in value and costs a fortune to keep and maintain?

I have just been looking through a few lease companies sites, current deals include things like; Brand new Mercedes C Class coupe Sport, full AMG sport package, £377 per month! Now ask yourself, do I want a focus, really?

having a car from a lease company can bump your insurance up so I've been told, that's a down side to it. not checked if this is true mind.

having a car from a lease company can bump your insurance up so I've been told, that's a down side to it. not checked if this is true mind.

Hi,

Just to let you know that the vast majority of our schemes have no problem with cars that are leased.

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club