Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Your Dashboard Lights Always Stay On Mk8 Fiesta :@ :@ :@ ?????

Mozzie

ive got a mk8 fiesta the 2010 one mk7 mk8 :S i donno lol, but do your dash light always light up even if the headlights are not turned on :/ its really annoying me off cus my last car had auto lights, so when it come to night time i think the light are already switched on as the dashboard light always stay lit :@:@:@:@@:@:@:@:@:@

someone please answer this, and if it annoys you off to lol

Edited by DanGull
Please watch your language - take a moment to read the FOC rules. Also - this is the guides section. Posts like this belong in the Fiesta club, not this area.

Hi mate,

i have a focus and the dash clocks illuminate during the day when the lights are switched off, but i always drive with my parking lights on 24/7 i personally like the way they fade on when the ignition is turned and it doesnt bother me that they are on all the time to be honest.

The dash does light up all the time - that's why there's a green light to tell you when your light are on.

Yes, yes they do.

lol,

funny this feature hadn't been spoke of over the last year then suddenly twice in a week

Yes, yes they do.

Yeh aren't they interior daylight running lights

• Haha 1

One reason I fitted a dimmer switch was so they would dim when the headlights are on - a simple indication.

One reason I fitted a dimmer switch was so they would dim when the headlights are on - a simple indication.

They already dim when the headlights are on or mine do anyway

They already dim when the headlights are on or mine do anyway

Mine too

• 9 years later...

My Dashboard lights and Multifunction Display light come on at Random times Day or Night when car parked and Locked.

This has already caused one battery to go flat. This is a 2008 Fiesta. Very low mileage.

What could cause this please?

Cj

On 3/13/2021 at 11:52 AM, corrie273 said:

My Dashboard lights and Multifunction Display light come on at Random times Day or Night when car parked and Locked.

This has already caused one battery to go flat. This is a 2008 Fiesta. Very low mileage.

What could cause this please?

Cj

I had this when I had my 08 plate fez st, middle screen between the clocks used to light up randomly when locked, was in warranty and Ford done some sort of update.