Do Not Sell My Personal Information

noise over 100mph

FIESTA MK6 BL1

i gt a really anoying buzzing noise over 100mph not windscreen wipers. anyone else get this.

You can't legaly do 100 MPH on UK raods, so why bother worrying about it? It's your licence you will lose for speeding...

i gt a really anoying buzzing noise over 100mph not windscreen wipers. anyone else get this.

many people wont be happy with you stating you are driving over 100mph, but you dont state if this is on a track or a public road. but however that is entirely your choice and you know the risks if it is a public road.

The noise may be the seals around the windows or doors?

As above. Most likely to be the door or window seals

Stay on the speed limit which to remind you is 70mph in the UK and you'll never even notice the noise. Of course if you only get the buzzing noise above 100mph, you ever thought it might be the police helicopter above you. If its not, one day guaranteed it will be

danger to yourself and more importantly, others. best advice, slow down muppet

The noise is most probably the passengers screaming like pigs terrified out of their wits, the buzzing because the screaming has just popped your eardrums!

I dont really see any sense in this one keeping going tbh. The original poster hasnt even been seen on the site since he posted it. Can it not now be locked???

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club