Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta St In Geneva

dLockers

Just back from Geneva myself and i have to say in the flesh its looks really good. I was a bit skeptical about teh front in teh pictures but when you actually see it its really nice. Once ive sorted some pics out ill post them here.

I'm glad to see that they've improved the interior. Electric window switches have been moved to where you can actually use them, armrest as standard, plus lovely perforated leather wheel OM NOM NOM! :)

They've changed how the window controls are positions so you don't have to do that weird position with your arm lol

I still think it grows on me you know :) I think it's because when I first saw the Mk 7 Fezza in TV adverts and on the web I thought it was butt ugly and awful! Then when I saw one in the flesh, well I did buy one so I must have like it :lol: so I have an open mind about the ST because of this, it will look a lot better in the flesh, and in white with the tinted rear windows B)

Still shows what we like in the UK, new ST, 208 GTI, Clio Sport plus all the premium hot hatches and the new Civi Type R to come! We do love our lil hot hatches..

Very good point. It's odd to think that when I first saw the street pack alloys I wasn't too keen on them. They grew on me very quickly indeed!

If the dual exhaust is an option it'd be nice. Thinking about it, if it's around 16.5k I'll buy one most likely, not keen on Corsa's, the Clio is an old man's car with a bodykit, the DS3 limited to 200 cars so I doubt that'll happen and I'm not going to VW or Audi for their crap.

I have seen a couple of the new Suzuki Swift Sports at dusk this weekend and I noticed something very interesting indeed. I decided to check it out on the website and I'm a bit jealous that it has BI-Xenon headlights as standard fit! If only Ford would do the same for the new ST.

To all the nay-sayers going Ooh I don't like this or Ooh I don't like that the simple answer is don't buy one when it finally becomes available :rolleyes:

(Where's KeithC when you need him with his no-nonsense replies ;) )

I myself like it & will seriously consider trading in my ZS tractor for the new ST next year. This depends on a few factors such as can I afford it, will I still want one after a test drive & will it still be desirable once I've got the Mountune diesel MK7 upgrade (when it finally becomes available).

If you think the front end looks ugly then compare it with the Alfa Mito, IMHO that is one ugly looking car.

The only other car that I think looks better that I would consider changing to would be a DS3. Indeed if these were out when I bought my Fiesta then I think I would've chosen the DS3 first.

So IMHO Fiesta ST ftw :wub:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club