Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mk3 Focus

Macca3985

Just had the call today to adise me new focus wil lbe ready for collection on Friday 9th, can;t wait now its been on order since 21st January.

Just had the call today to adise me new focus wil lbe ready for collection on Friday 9th, can;t wait now its been on order since 21st January.

It will have been worth the wait, trust me. I ordered mine back in November and I finally took delivery of it three weeks ago

What specification do you have?

What specification do you have?

1.6 EcoBoost, Titanium X with the larger 18" alloys. But now I have seen the price of the tyres, I wished I hadn't now!

ive got the following :-

2.0 Diesel Titanium, Black, with the apperance pack.

i considored the 18" wheels, they look so nice

Would you believe that I had a puncture on the N/S/R three days after collecting car, and I was told that I would need a new tyre at £190 ! But thankfully they repaired and it only cost me £15.

Then two days after that, I had a puncture on the O/S/R, and that was repaired okay as well. Otherwise I could have been nearly £400 out of pocket and a pair of tyres that had done less than 100 miles..... :o

I've got the 18 inch alloys aswell, I had the car one day and had a puncture. It was able to be repaired thank !Removed!.

Great cars ! I have had my titanium in white with 18" wheels 7 months now and tempted to order a zetec s but I lose the interior of the titanium !!! May look at the X and order it for September ! You will love it !

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club