Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

Doh!!!

I'm with ya, Ill order the ELM on payday.. hopefully with this I can sort my headlights out.

Thanks guys :D

There is new Russian software available - ELM Config, can be downloaded from here:

http://civil.iffc.ru...g/ELMConfig.zip

If mscomm32.ocx error is shown dll files need to be downloaded:

http://civil.iffc.ru...fig/DllPack.zip

It allow to:

- adjust some GEM parameters, e.g. time of light fading, speed required to auto lock doors

- read DTC codes with Russian and English descriptions

- read / save VIN to various modules

- read mileage and change km <-> miles

- send ELM mid speed codes - no terminal needed

- GEM reboot

Looks like software will be able to do much more in the future, worth waiting for further development.

Hi mate,

ive downloaded from both links in the post above,

but when i try to run the software i get the mscomm32.ocx error

and when i downloaded from the second link you gave, the computer asks me to search for a programme to open the files with,

hope this makes sence and hopfully you can help me,

im running windows 7 professional :rolleyes:

Lenny extract the DLLpack.zip to your desktop you will then see 4 files plus a REGdll.bat file , double click that file and it will copy the files to your c://windows/system32/ folderand register the files for you.

Lenny extract the DLLpack.zip to your desktop you will then see 4 files plus a REGdll.bat file , double click that file and it will copy the files to your c://windows/system32/ folderand register the files for you.

got it, thanks B)

Hi guis, Has anyone try to translate ELMConfig to English?

I Think is very usefull prog.

I have started to translate but not had time to convert the images to English

Hi guis, Has anyone try to translate ELMConfig to English?

I Think is very usefull prog.

not yet mate, have you done anything with it yourself? or activated anything using it?

im hoping to get somewhere with it tomorrow, i have a mate in work who is from Russia and im hoping he can help decode the following screen shots, if i print them out and show them to him.

Image2.png

Image3.png

Image4.png

Image5.png

I have started to translate but not had time to convert the images to English

Nice one Pree,

did you come across anything that can be activated yet mate?

Hi Lenny

Lenny thats not the Russian Unicode m8 , you will have to reset your Unicode under language settings for the Russian characters to appear.

I have not tried the program yet i wanted a full translation before i plug this one in , it's not that i don't trust this program , but there is less information and/or posts regarding this release

Lenny i translated your first picture

1) flying mode

2) total front screen black out

3) is 200mph in reverse

4) turns your Focus into a Fiesta ( Don't press this one ) :o

:) working on the rest now :)

• Like 1

Lenny i translated your first picture

1) flying mode

2) total front screen black out

3) is 200mph in reverse

4) turns your Focus into a Fiesta ( Don't press this one ) :o

:) working on the rest now :)

:o WoW pressing number 4 would make me wipe all trace of my guides from the Internet leaving no trace of any pictures except for the pictures of the finished job,

thus leaving all other focus owners with an image of what can be done but no clue as to how to do it. ;)

Pretty easy to translate everything using CaptureText and Google Translate! However, I do not have guts to try anything. There is much interesting like:

Опускание стекол с брелка

Подъем стекол с брелка

Which translates to:

Lowering the glass with keychain

Raising glasses with keychain

So it seems to be possible to activate these features explained in owners manual but not enabled in my Focus mk2? Anyone have guts to try it?

Pretty easy to translate everything using CaptureText and Google Translate! However, I do not have guts to try anything. There is much interesting like:

Подъем стекол с брелка

Which translates to:

So it seems to be possible to activate these features explained in owners manual but not enabled in my Focus mk2? Anyone have guts to try it?

going out to the car now :D

Подъем стекол с брелка

Which translates to:

do you know if the buttons on the bottom left and right of the screen are read from Gem and write to Gem or what reads and writes to the Gem mate.

do you know if the buttons on the bottom left and right of the screen are read from Gem and write to Gem or what reads and writes to the Gem mate.

According to Google Translate:

Прочитать из GEM - Read from GEM

Записать в GEM - Write to GEM

Сохранить - Save

Загрузить - Load

Were these the buttons you meant?

According to Google Translate:

Прочитать из GEM - Read from GEM

Записать в GEM - Write to GEM

Сохранить - Save

Загрузить - Load

Were these the buttons you meant?

yes thats the ones i wanted, thanks mate,

im going to work now but ill hook up the car later tonite and see what happens.

ill be one around 8pm to let you guys know how it goes,

ive also changed the screen shots to the russian text for others to view what we are talking about in the above posts.

Just tried it there now, the boxes are checked when i rescan, but does not work..........obviously cant work on 3 door models but thought i'd try anyway.......

post-26888-0-55719100-1333011216_thumb.j

Just tried it there now, the boxes are checked when i rescan, but does not work..........obviously cant work on 3 door models but thought i'd try anyway.......

post-26888-0-55719100-1333011216_thumb.j

thats a shame, the global opening/closing still doesnt work mate,

ill try it on the 5 door this evening but im doubtfull it will work on mine either, because i dont have rear electric windows,

hopfully i will be able to get more of the options translated this evening too,

so as we can see what else is on their B)

Oh guys, i'm impressed by your perseverance in translating for using this program :blink:

ok, soon i'm going to complete ELMConfig for all modules which are available for me, after that I decide to translate my utility on english, so if you wait for some time, you'll get clear version..

Thank you for your interest in this program!

And sorry for my english.. :)

Greetings from Greece mate.

Thank you a lot!!!

Oh guys, i'm impressed by your perseverance in translating for using this program :blink:

ok, soon i'm going to complete ELMConfig for all modules which are available for me, after that I decide to translate my utility on english, so if you wait for some time, you'll get clear version..

that will be brill mate if you could and thank you for making such an amazing program.

, который будет Брилл помощник, если вы могли бы и поблагодарить вас за такую ​​удивительную программу

translated using google

thank you

Civil-ZZ

Did you make ELMconfig ?

If you did very very well done for an excellent program you are a very clever guy and we salute you :) :wub:

If you need help in translating , i will help you if i can.

Can i deactivate DPF sensor with this program and reading and coding diesel injectors?

Thank you for your work Civill..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club