Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

Finally got chance to modify the reader today. Activated autolocking and auto heated screens. Locking works fine but will have to wait for a cold morning for the screens.

Thanks again preee . :)

Finally got chance to modify the reader today. Activated autolocking and auto heated screens. Locking works fine but will have to wait for a cold morning for the screens.

Thanks again preee . :)

great news Paul.

I have found out a couple of things , EHPAS only works if you have 1.8 or higher engine.

Shift gear Light only works if your ROM file is above 508 , you can access that info from the Dash test mode.

I still cant download the files properly, could my software to unzip the files is corrupt or something.. Ive tried different software and its driving me nuts :(

Ive still got to order the device so when that arrives ill have another go

What happens when you try and download the files? are you sure a bar at the top of the screen does not come up with the option to download , or are you talking about not being able to un-zip the files?

I still cant download the files properly, could my software to unzip the files is corrupt or something.. Ive tried different software and its driving me nuts :(

Ive still got to order the device so when that arrives ill have another go

In case of need pm me your email address and I will send you the software you need.

A quick tip for Windows 7 users. Windows 7 user account control does not let you install the dllpack.zip files into the windows\system32 folder. What i did was copy the files manually using drag and drop into the system32 folder, then right click on the RegDll.bat file then click Run as administrator.

No problems then B)

post-26888-0-59265400-1334309307_thumb.j

Messing about with this earlier and found if you check the boxes in the attached image, you can access all menu options on the move..........previously while driving i could only disable ESP , all other functions were blocked.........not now

A quick tip for Windows 7 users. Windows 7 user account control does not let you install the dllpack.zip files into the windows\system32 folder. What i did was copy the files manually using drag and drop into the system32 folder, then right click on the RegDll.bat file then click Run as administrator.

No problems then B)

Thats great i have been ripping my hair out trying to get this done properly, but this has worked.

Thanks

Thats great i have been ripping my hair out trying to get this done properly, but this has worked.

Thanks

Mr.Grumpy seems to be not so grumpy any more ;)

• Like 1

Hi everybody.

Any further developement for this software?

I wonder if may coding injectors is possible?

Hi everybody.

Any further developement for this software?

I wonder if may coding injectors is possible?

I'm following the build Topic from civil-zz , he has made a couple of tweaks to the program recently but is still working on it , not major changes as of yet , there is nothing in there as of yet regarding coding injector's.

Great program and guide guy, I have enabled a few things on my Speedo but the main one I would like to activate is there DDS do I need to mod my ELM to access the BCM tab in the ELMconfig software?

Cheers great site BBW

Great program and guide guy, I have enabled a few things on my Speedo but the main one I would like to activate is there DDS do I need to mod my ELM to access the BCM tab in the ELMconfig software?

Cheers great site BBW

Yes you will need to modify your ELM 327 it's very simple to do .

Great job both of you. Keep going... BRAVO

If like me,

you dont have any soldering tools to re-configure the ELM 327,

i printed out pree's guide and brought it along with the purchased switch and the ELM327 to my local computer&Console repair store and asked them to do it for me,

they charged me 20euro and three days later collected the finished item and i had it connected to my car and running the software.

Is it possible to R/W flash memory?

I can't wait to use this greate tool instead of VCM.

:D :D :D :D :D

Standard Flash Memory is re-writable , what is it your thinking of doing?

I've downloaded the new English translated software however in the auto lock feature there are two further options which one do you select?

Thanks

I've downloaded the new English translated software however in the auto lock feature there are two further options which one do you select?

Thanks

You select Auto locking enabling by customer

Just another quick question because I've had the ford approved mountune performance upgrade will it still be possible to access the cars ecu?

is there anything specific i need to do to get this to work with a win7 laptop?

Works fine on W7 , both 64 and 32 bit.........did you run the DLL pack first ? Turn off user account control and install them.........

Go in to 'devices and printers'......find the lead and set the COM port to 1 in advanced properties........

Will work ok :)

ive tried installing the dll pack, turned of user account control and ran as administrator but when i open the english software it gives that same error mscomm32 is missing etc...

no idea whats going on!

I copied the 4 dlls to system32 and ran Reddll as an admin... is this right?

got it, copied straight to windows folder not system32. however now to rattle your brains,

every time i click read i get this error. some pages fill in the fields with "n/a" and some give this box.

any ideas?

post-28604-0-55131100-1335193831_thumb.p

@irl-06lx

This is where the cable modification is needed. Anything on the right hand side (HS-CAN) can be edited as standard, to edit the left hand side (MS-CAN) you must add the switch so you can change the CAN mode of the reader. this is described by Preee on the first page

@Teabags

You can't edit the ECU at all with the current software, only the options shown in the picture above posted by irl-06lx, such as the GEM (general electronic module), the HEC (Hybrid electronic cluster(onscreen display)) etc..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club