Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

Is it not in the main menu under settings? I up graded my ROM file and cannot remember if it has disappeared or not but can check later.

Failing that via the ELM software in the HEC Module I believe you can change it there in Page 2 of the Configuration

No it has disappeared. Yeah know you can use the software to change it but would like it back in the car

If you could check that would be great pal.

The only other that been done to the car is that i have had a RS clutch fitted so the gearbox has been out .

So wondering if something been missed on refitting it

No it has disappeared. Yeah know you can use the software to change it but would like it back in the car

If you could check that would be great pal.

The only other that been done to the car is that i have had a RS clutch fitted so the gearbox has been out .

So wondering if something been missed on refitting it

I have checked and yes I can get the settings on the car menu.

why cant i down load the soft ware ? keeps saying dont have permission .how do you install the soft ware ?can some one put how to up please

anyone know what to turn on to get the steering setting on the clocks

seem to have lost them when updated the clocks

If you have lost the steering settings i have seen this before , try turning off HEC shift up.

Did you not make any backups of your config before you changed any settings ?

I also read it before. Unchecking the Eco Shift light box should solve the missing steering settings in the menu.

Which software John

for the elm,ive had to reset me laptop up.

For ELMConfig the direct link is on the first page , it's a link not a stored file on the forum , so it does work as i tried it early on.

For ELMConfig the direct link is on the first page , it's a link not a stored file on the forum , so it does work as i tried it early on.

is that the lates software.there is one a few pages back that wont let me down load

is that the lates software.there is one a few pages back that wont let me down load

Yes it is a direct link to civil-zz download page

Yes it is a direct link to civil-zz download page

cheers.

I do need to get round to having this done, my current display is very slow and sluggish :/

Would this work on my ford focus econetic estate 59 plate?

Would this work on my ford focus econetic estate 59 plate?

Yes there will be various things that will work on your Focus

Great will get on to it and let you know how it goes!

Great will get on to it and let you know how it goes!

Cool , remember to follow the golden rule ! , Save your configuration before you edit anything and keep the config files for each page safe , in case you ever need to go back to default.

Cheers will do. I usually have backups of my backups :)

If you have lost the steering settings i have seen this before , try turning off HEC shift up.

Did you not make any backups of your config before you changed any settings ?

yeah all sorted now, read it on a focus forum in malaysia about unticking the shift up which i did and its came back.

i have backups of all pages on the laptop, golden rule no 1.

not sure if you can help me on another issue, i enabled dds on my 59 plate forcus st and the option on the dash to set tyres which works fine but i got a flat before but never got a warning.

the things i enabled was

HEC config page 1 epb level1/ dds level 2/3 ticked

HEC config page 2 hec level 2/3 menu speedlock supression all ticked

BCM config dds focus facelift kuga ticked

is there anything i have missed

I have seen this before where it does not work so there may be a setting in the abs module that neess changing . Which I dont think elmconfig can do

Got my elm cable haven't modified it yet, but enabled radio display and the shift light, tried Eco mode but it didn't work guessing I need to do the update, tried the reverse sound and washer fluid level but the sound was annoying and I don't think I've got a sensor so disabled them both again.

The shift up light is the red up-arrow on the dash? And is the "eco mode" supposed to do?

The shift up light is the red up-arrow on the dash? And is the "eco mode" supposed to do?

it tells you how well you have been driving

Has anyone updated to the 509 ROM from a 203 Rom? I am just a little nervous that if I update mine from 203 to 509 that it may then not work with the other modules.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club