Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

Have double checked the wiring but will check again.

Does someone had original files? I didnt save them, and today when i lock the car the lights do not blink twice

Ford Focus Mk2

:unsure:

Please Help me!

Does someone had original files? I didnt save them, and today when i lock the car the lights do not blink twice

Ford Focus Mk2

:unsure:

Please Help me!

just go back in and enable it .

just go back in and enable it .

How????? thanks

How????? thanks

try going into gem page 2 turn indicators 3 flash mode.tick and write.

The message i keep seeing over and over , You Must save settings before you use these programs , it's all too easy to change something and not know how to go back if things go wrong.

Backup your Settings

if there was ever a disclaimer, that would be it!

no matter how small the option you think you are doing, backup first. then play.

i keep getting this error on both sides of the switch

post-41587-0-37006900-1368652535_thumb.j

You have to configure the interface to MS-CAN mode. It is on the first page of the ELMconfig...

i keep getting this error on both sides of the switch

attachicon.gifnodata.jpg

Check that it's wired correctly and all your solder joints are sound, If they are you should have the HS-CAN working, to get MS-CAN working open ELMconfig, click on ELM327 then Setup ELM327 for MS-CAN bus. I had the same error and it was my soldering had come loose when I put the heat shrink on

Hi, I have a OBDLink MX type bluetooth OBD (based on the STN1170 chip) which can actually be configured to access MS-CAN bus.

I tried using the ELMComfig v2.5 to change the protocol to MS-CAN (STP 51) via the SEND command option but gets a unrecognised response. I am wondering if the response is not recognised by the app. When I do this via hyperterminal, i get a OK.

If anyone can share more about issuing ELM commands via terminal, please advise. I wanted to find out what commands that i need to key in via Hyperterminal. Normally we can see the commands in the Log window of ELMConfig but since I have yet to successfully set the protocol within ELMConfig, I am not able to get the command strings.

What I am trying to accomplish first is to set Autolocking of my Ford Focus MK2.5 car doors when speed reaches 20km/h.

Appreciate your comments. Thanks.

I am looking to disable this particular feature, as its good, but not good enough! I would ideally like to see the doors automatically unlock when the key is removed (as I had on the Cee'd) or when you unlock the drivers door, have it unlock ALL doors.You can achieve this by using the ELM config, you dont need to issue any commands. just switch to the MS bus, and then use the app.

I am looking to disable this particular feature, as its good, but not good enough! I would ideally like to see the doors automatically unlock when the key is removed (as I had on the Cee'd) or when you unlock the drivers door, have it unlock ALL doors.You can achieve this by using the ELM config, you dont need to issue any commands. just switch to the MS bus, and then use the app.

Yeah, the thing is I don't actually have a modified USB ELM327. I have a Obdlink MX bluetooth which is ELM327 compatible and I can set it to MS-CAN protocol. But still can't seem to get it to access the MS-CAN modules. Keeps getting 10 87 CAN error.

I think its a limitation of the hardware, if its not wired fully for these pins then it wont read properly or access all the required area's.

If you had a modified cable, that would work for you.

Ok, finally got MS-CAN working using a bluetooth OBD2 with STN1170 chip !

Here is how you do it.

Pre-Requisites

1. OBDLINK MX bluetooth or a OBD2 reader with STN1170 chipset that can access MS-CAN protocol

http://www.amazon.com/ScanTool-426101-OBDLink-Bluetooth-Interface/dp/B006NZTZLQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368711347&sr=8-1&keywords=obdlink+mx

2. Latest ELMConfig V2.6
http://civil.iffc.ru/ELMConfig/ELMConfig.zip

Steps

1. Turn Key to ACC
2. Use a terminal software like hyperterminal or putty to connect via the configured serial COM Port.
3. Once connected and you see ELM327 v1.3, Set OBD protocol to MS-CAN by issuing command "STP 51". It should return OK. Then close terminal session.
4. Launch ELMConfig
5. Set MS-CAN bus in ELM327 Setup page
6. Open Port
7. Click on Read from the GEM module. If it shows you some information instead of N/A means it is able to access MS-CAN modules now.

Hope this helps those who have this OBD2 reader.

Ok, finally got MS-CAN working using a bluetooth OBD2 with STN1170 chip !

Here is how you do it.

Pre-Requisites

1. OBDLINK MX Bluetooth or a OBD2 reader with STN1170 chipset that can access MS-CAN protocol

http://www.amazon.com/ScanTool-426101-OBDLink-Bluetooth-Interface/dp/B006NZTZLQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368711347&sr=8-1&keywords=obdlink+mx

2. Latest ELMConfig V2.6

http://civil.iffc.ru/ELMConfig/ELMConfig.zip

Steps

1. Turn Key to ACC

2. Use a terminal software like hyperterminal or putty to connect via the configured serial COM Port.

3. Once connected and you see ELM327 v1.3, Set OBD protocol to MS-CAN by issuing command "STP 51". It should return OK. Then close terminal session.

4. Launch ELMConfig

5. Set MS-CAN bus in ELM327 Setup page

6. Open Port

7. Click on Read from the GEM module. If it shows you some information instead of N/A means it is able to access MS-CAN modules now.

Hope this helps those who have this OBD2 reader.

Cheera fyl , i'm sure that will help others out

Everything its alright now! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all!!

I see today this forum and... woow.. is fantastic!

Sorry for my not perfect English.. i'm from italy and i've a Focus II Style Wagon 1.6TDCI 110cv year 2005.

I would to enable Auto door locking on my Focus but here in Italy nobody can do this..

I've tried also on Ford supplier but nothing..

I've bought for a Fiat some years ago this obd2 interface:

http://www.obdspy.it/product_info.php?name=usb-ELM-327-CANbus-OBDII&model=usb_elm∏=UIF-0002&osCsid=3cfee55b6eed6cf87705facbff10d920

Can i use this for hacking my focus and enable auto door locking? I need to modify my obd2 interface?

thx to all for help!!

orlroc

Hi to all!!

I see today this forum and... woow.. is fantastic!

Sorry for my not perfect English.. i'm from italy and i've a Focus II Style Wagon 1.6TDCI 110cv year 2005.

I would to enable Auto door locking on my Focus but here in Italy nobody can do this..

I've tried also on Ford supplier but nothing..

I've bought for a Fiat some years ago this obd2 interface:

http://www.obdspy.it/product_info.php?name=usb-ELM-327-CANbus-OBDII&model=usb_elm∏=UIF-0002&osCsid=3cfee55b6eed6cf87705facbff10d920

Can i use this for hacking my focus and enable auto door locking? I need to modify my obd2 interface?

thx to all for help!!

orlroc

Yes you could use that cable , but you would have to make sure of the wiring connections at the plug

we use this version as it's the one in the guide

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/V1-5-ELM327-ELM-327-OBD2-OBDII-CAN-BUS-USB-Car-Diagnostic-Interface-Scanner-UK-/300894433560?pt=UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item460eb4b118

Yes you should be able to activate Auto door locking

• 2 weeks later...

I replaced the computer's firmware (PCM) 7M51ADF on 7M51ADG. With the help of the program and the ELM327 ELMConfig. With this program, a lot can be done. http://civil.iffc.ru/ELMConfig/ELMConfig.zip A lot can change in different units of the car, good luck.2edde3bb2e54.jpg549ca92e2728.jpg

Here is mine (FF2 1.6 100 manual, built 21.05.2007 in Saarlois):

pcm16version2.jpg

Which PCM calibration (firmware) is the newest for 1.6 100? Where to get it from?

Thanks!

ordered a new module a wire up and worked straight away... i backed up all settings then activated disable passenger air bag

1.4 л (80л.с) MT (SIM28) - 7M51AJC

1.6 л (100л.с) MT (SIM28) - 7M51AKE

1.6 л (100л.с) АT (SIM28) - 7M51ALE (ru), 7M51AGE (spain)

1.6 л (115л.с) MT (SIM29) - 7M51BBC

http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdirs/wds/PCMReprogram/DSFM_PCMReprogram.asp?swproduct=IDS