Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

Just reload using AsBuilt data to reset everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Anyone tried HEC/Page 3 Key outside warning or Key in reminder?

I tried ticking Key in reminder but not sure how to check it it works or not.

its the alarm when you open the door with the engine off and the key in...

As for the HS CAN, did you set the car as a Mondeo, I saw this the first time I accidentally chose Focus. Also are you sure the cables you have are modified the right way?

Not sure the Mondeo supports as built yet, I have been looking for it for a while, but I dont believe its written in yet...

its the alarm when you open the door with the engine off and the key in...

Unfortunately it's not doing anything when I open the door.

it could be unsupported on your car then, but I think it should bong an alarm when the door is open.

When you open the door, do you get the door open warning?

When the engine is off there is no message.

I was hoping it will signal me before exiting the car that the key is still in.

are we talking key or door warning?

ive modded my cable and downloaded ff2 english version, i can change settings on the 1st screen (turn on reverse sound and turn on instant fuel etc) but it wont let me go in to the screen where i can turn on auto locking etc, it just says error when i click on read... any ideas?

probably an incorrectly wired lead, as I think thats on Medium Can?

yea its on MS-CAN the error i get is this ...

ive tried flicking switch to both sides, the message i get every time i try to do anything on GEM is "incorrect response from ELM to request "10 87": NO DATA"

yeah that tends to suggest the wiring isnt correct. Alternatively it can suggest the wrong gem module is checked for download.

ive just had the ELM apart and checked all wiring, all is exactly to the diagram, i also removed the switch and joined wires together to eliminate the possibility of a faulty switch! still nothing. now i am really confused.

Alternatively if you choose the wrong configuration in the car for example, you can see this error if its the wrong type.

not sure what you mean? ive been using ELMconfig, i select the port , and change the vehicle to ford focus II then click on open port, the cable works when i go on H-Can but dosent seem to do anything at all on M-CAN no matter what position the swtich is in etc..

Ah ok, in which case, what version are you using ad there may be an update?

i also get an error when using FF2 i can change things like instant MPG, but when i try to go on the tab that has the auto locking etc, it wont let me do anything and says error so its happening on 2 different programs

What model do you have as I'm on the app a d can't see it. I suspect the issue is that if you have a rare car (Rs or one of the st) civil may not have coded for its gem

500k I'd for instrument cluster programming but I was under the Impression St wasn't supported which may explain your issues....

Hello everyone,

My name is Milos, I own a 2007 MK2 (pre facelift) with 1.6 tdci engine. I'm a fairly new member here but have been reading a lot. After reading through this entire thread, I have two questions to ask you guys..

After waisting some time with a poorly performing ELM327 from China, I ordered myself this one: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281587316719&alt=web

It's working fine, I can read and write to both MS-CAN and HS-CAN modules, but there are two things that puzzle me:

1. When I do a speed test, the last successful speed is 500 000. When I try to manualy force it to connect at any speed other than 38400 (by selecting the speed and clicking Open Port) I get this error message:

256000%20open%20port.jpg

2. When I check the Auto checkbox (for speed) it connects at 500 000 in no time. However, when trying to read data from PCM, I can read data from the Information page successfuly, but when I try to read the VIN from PCM, or to read current configuration on Configuration tab, I get the next error message:

read%20from%20PCM.jpg

Any idea why this is happening?

Cheers

what model focus do you have?

it could be that your GEM isnt recognised by the software...

I think the 500k is the write speed and not the read speed.

what model focus do you have?

it could be that your GEM isnt recognised by the software...

I think the 500k is the write speed and not the read speed.

It's a regular 2007 MK2 (pre face lift) with pretty basic set of equipment (I think it is called Trend).

It's the PCM I'm having problem with, not the GEM..

Please note that when I click Read on Information tab, it successfully reads info about the PCM (PCM model is EDC16C34-2, which is consistent with my engine which is 1.6 TDCI with 90 hp)