Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Funny You Don't Get Much Advice About A Ford

Lee churchyard

Shame there don't seam many people chatting and helping other ford owners with there problems they have with there fords and remind me the point of this site is anyone out thereeeeeee

Shame there don't seam many people chatting and helping other ford owners with there problems they have with there fords and remind me the point of this site is anyone out thereeeeeee

Are you reading the same forum as everyone else?

This is the busiest and most helpful site i have ever found.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ;)

hi mate,

sorry to hear you are experiencing trouble with your motor,

hopefully someone with the knowledge of a way to solve your problem will help you soon,

you may see the views log shooting up and receive no replies, but that is because people wont spoof you mate,

if they cant stand by their answer they wont give one.

Surely you can appreciate that. :huh:

I see you are expecting an instant answer, sorry mate that doesnt happen, maybe the person that has you answer hasnt logged on yet, not everyone is on 24/7 some have a life

not everyone is on 24/7 some have a life

I miss the out side world :(

If i don't know the answered i do not reply.

Would you prefer an answer or several posts that could send you on a wild goose chase?.

Questions can dissappear here very quickly and get missed , its very busy in here.

I miss the out side world :(

Yes. So do I.

Id love to help, but although I had over 50 cars, I've never owned a diesel. Also never seen this gearbox issue before on a Mondy. So like these guys have said, hopefully someone has experienced this and can help.

Patience is a virtue. Well it is when you get older anyway.

Patience is a virtue. Well it is when you get older anyway.

+1

Indeed.

All very good answers and so true

But my question is still the same does anyone else have problems with the gearbox on a mk4 diesel 2.0 ltr 6 speed it does not seam a constant problem one day it seams fine next I feel like taking a match and gallon of petrol to it don't know if it is the gearbox or cables or something else surely I ain't the only one or am I the first of many don't know

Update on gearbox spoke to a mechanic I know he suggests putting a gearbox treatment in first which I will do but he did add that it might be a hydrolic problem as it isn't a constant problem as the mk4 mondeo has a hydrolic clutch

Sorry but I don't seem to have noticed your post about your hydraulic problem.

I looked after I read this post but didn't see it.

It's regarding gear changes on my mk4 mondeo there seams to be a problem changing gears first and sometimes second but it ain't all the time some days it's fine some days it's a right pig

It's regarding gear changes on my mk4 mondeo there seams to be a problem changing gears first and sometimes second but it ain't all the time some days it's fine some days it's a right pig

If my missus was a transformer,

she would be a Mk4 Mondeo Gear Box.

If my missus was a transformer,

she would be a Mk4 Mondeo Gear Box.

:P

Just a update m4 mondeo in fords at the moment

Got a short in the wiring some where gallon of petrol and match looking good at the moment had a electrician looking at it for the last two days he can't find the fault got a some one coming down from from up north to have a look can't fault them at fords in Hertford might be a either the meter that was put in or the parrot or the DVD player either way the expert that's coming down hopefully will sort it out can't afford to have ford pull out the wiring loom they has said £2000 +

Thums up to the people at fords of Hertford the manager has bin great in going that extra mile

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club