Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Power stearing

Hawk

Hi, I bought my son a fiesta 1.8 diesel christmas 2007, and ithas stood in my drive since april 2008.

I have just got round to putting a new battery on, and she fired up second time ! now my problem is, there seems to be No

power steering ? there is fluid in the chamber, and no leaks that I can see, not being a mechanic - I wondered if some kind person could

point me in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I bought my son a fiesta 1.8 diesel christmas 2007, and ithas stood in my drive since april 2008.

I have just got round to putting a new battery on, and she fired up second time ! now my problem is, there seems to be No

power steering ? there is fluid in the chamber, and no leaks that I can see, not being a mechanic - I wondered if some kind person could

point me in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance.

Power steering pump failed??? Aux drive belt snapped???

Power steering pump failed??? Aux drive belt snapped???

hi ive just changed to a 2001 fiesta 1.8 diesel from a kia picanto . i ve been used to ultra light steering on the kia ,so to get into the fiesta was quite a shock . are you definatly sure its not working as the fiesta seems very heavy ,especially the wieghty diesel,but its working fine ( i tried to steer without the engine running as a test ) cheers swampduck

hi ive just changed to a 2001 fiesta 1.8 diesel from a kia picanto . i ve been used to ultra light steering on the kia ,so to get into the fiesta was quite a shock . are you definatly sure its not working as the fiesta seems very heavy ,especially the wieghty diesel,but its working fine ( i tried to steer without the engine running as a test ) cheers swampduck

Thats a good test. Remember Fords only have Power ASSISTED Steering which isnt the same as power steering.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club