Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Hesitation And Juddering, Any Ideas?

Cjl

Hi,

The Ford garage has updated the software which has fixed the starting problem. However there car is still not running correctly, the car seems very juddery espically from low revs and you accelerate, also the cruise control is still not working.

I have been back to the garage and the service manager has come out and he confirms there is a problem. No error codes have been logged.

Has anyone else seen this type of problem before?, could this be a faulty glow plug or relay?, would this not log a code.

Would appreciate any thoughts.

Chris

ABS control ring or sensor almost certainly.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thought i would post an update. The problem turned out to be the fuel filter, this has been replaced and the car is now running great. The cruise control problem was down to a faulty sensor on the clutch pedal.

Both problems were fixed by Alen Ford in Northampton, first time dealing with a Ford garage and they have been great, really good service from Jerry and Steve.

Chris

I've bought parts from them through eBay and they seem switched on.

Good result with rectifying your fault.

• 4 months later...

hi what engine was in your car i have a similar fault on a 2007 1.8 tdci stutter judders really badly at around 300 rpm

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club