Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Want My Focus Back!

jimrex

Took my Focus in for it's first service today and booked a courtesy car as I need transport for work etc. They gave me a new KA:

post-29004-0-82157000-1331757387_thumb.j

Now, I am a Ford fan but you can tell the KA is a Fiat design!! The driving position is terrible and the controls don't make sense... Ford have always had very tactile interiors, with the controls you need within reach of your finger tips but the KA seems a tad flawed.

Roll on 5pm tomorrow when I can pick my car up :wub:

It is a let down giving you a KA when you have a Focus... lol. I personally cant see the appeal other than "it looks cute" as I have heard said about it, well... I hope that 5pm comes soon for you!!

Personally, I have never seen more than a fiesta be handed out as a courtesy car on any Ford dealership?

shame really, you would have thought that they would give you a middle range car, so that your enticed into upgrading?

Unfortunately insurance company's usually give you a KA as a loan car during accident repair. :(

Unfortunately insurance company's usually give you a KA as a loan car during accident repair. :(

They don't care about street cred.

shame really, you would have thought that they would give you a middle range car, so that your enticed into upgrading?

That's what I thought, surely a Titanium or even a Mondeo? It was the last car they had left in, and the man obviously could sense my disappointment... he even said "it is a Zetec edition!"

The sad news is that it has to go back in in two weeks time, so we'll see what I get next time!

I think I would rather pay out and arrange a loan car for the day with someone like Hertz! give your sanity something of a recovery!

It would be tricky driving around with that paper bag on your head.

Just be glad it's not pink. :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club