Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Upgrade...

Richiemac

Just purchased a Sony MP3 Unit for my S max 2007. I need to buy the support bracket for it as i have the older rectangular unit at the moment in it. Does anyone know the part number for it ? I have the number for the new fascia piece ok. Don't have climaatronic, just the three rotary dials. Anyone done this before ?

Just purchased a Sony MP3 Unit for my S max 2007. I need to buy the support bracket for it as i have the older rectangular unit at the moment in it. Does anyone know the part number for it ? I have the number for the new fascia piece ok. Don't have climaatronic, just the three rotary dials. Anyone done this before ?

Hi mate,

as far as i am aware the bracket is the same for both the square shape and the oval,

the only part you need is as you have said already, the front face panel.

of you remove the stereo you will see 8 holes for the stereo to screw in to

4 of them are for the oval shape and the outer ones are for the square shape stereo,

unless the square stereo is the clip type and if it is, itheir may be a bracket required mate.

Yeah its the clip type Lenny, so i have to change the bracket. I ordered one anyway, only €15 , just there are so many finis numbers....but i think its the right one based on what i could see on microcat.........will know on Tuesday when it arrives....

• 2 weeks later...

Pic as promised with the new radio and custom control knobs.......looks so much better than the old rectangular unit i think :)

Didn't need any bracket as advised, just out withe old unit and in with the new and the new fascia piece of course.

post-26888-0-62073700-1332753057_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club