Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S(Petrol Or Diesel) Help

boroninja

:P Not sure smashing the window's is worth the insurance increase if honest, surely the glass isn't that expensive anyway?

£70 excess and you get proper privacy glass, not film tints

This was a tongue in cheek remark, I wouldn't really do it - although I have no qualms against people who do, do it - insurance is a massive scam.

Petrol 120 is the best!! .. Yeah the diesel is a great car. But the petrol one is more fun.and you can tune it better, Also The diesel ones are made here in dagenham Essex and the petrol ones are made and imported from fords factory in Germany . Petrol for me :)

Petrol 120 is the best!! .. Yeah the diesel is a great car. But the petrol one is more fun.and you can tune it better,

I beg to differ, a simple remap or tuning box will increase the diesel bhp by 25% whilst maintaining a lot more torque than the petrol. Boosting a petrol by 25% would take a lot of dollar ;)

+1

Diesel engines respond to tuning far better than petrol ones.

I beg to differ, a simple remap or tuning box will increase the diesel bhp by 25% whilst maintaining a lot more torque than the petrol. Boosting a petrol by 25% would take a lot of dollar ;)

Try increasing the revs tho mr.change gear every 5 mins :P

Interesting...I've heard of a diesel fiesta zs 118 i know lots more tuning stuff is conning out for the tdci . You can get 155 from the petrol one but as you say it's expensive . I think it costs more to tune a petrol cos there more things available you can do to one. Some of these little mk7 petrol zs fiestas are faster that 2.0 STs :)

Try increasing the revs tho mr.change gear every 5 mins :P

I rarely change gear, 20mile commute to work and I'm in 5th for 90% of that. 30-65mph all in the same gear ;)

Diesel vs. Petrol war... Round 1.

Speedhawk boxes get you 120bhp and 260nm of torque for £350 which is kinda insane for that sort of price. Pumaspeed do the Miltek exhausts for the TDCi which I'd imagine unlock just as much power as the petrol and air filters... well the less said about those silly things the better.

I rarely change gear, 20mile commute to work and I'm in 5th for 90% of that. 30-65mph all in the same gear ;)

I have a mk6 zetec s 1.6 tdci as well.

The 120bhp vct engine is much more fun, but obviously the diesel is better if you wanna be boring!

...or kind to johnny polar bear

...or kind to johnny polar bear

Not with the smoke coming out of my remapped beast lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club