Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Silver Or Grey

Phil Griff

Hello,

So I have just put the deposit down on a Zetec S and now just need to decide upon a colour.

I could go to the showroom and get the Silver on Wednesday, or I can wait until next Wednesday and get it in Grey (has to shipped from Belgium).

I know it should be a personal preference, but my mind keeps changing from one to the other. I even through in a white or ink blue occasionally, but I'm 99% decided to go with either of these colours.

Can I ask for your opinions on both of these?

The way I see it, Grey has the black feel to it, but all the keep clean effects of the silver. It also isn't so common.

Thanks.

Sea grey was discontinued last year wasn't it?

The grey is called 'Midnight Sky' - this is in the current brochure so I imagine it's still live, and the fact that I've been told there's one would also suggest this.

The silver is 'Moondust Silver'

Ah midnight sky, looks purple in some lights! Personally for me, moondust is my least favourite colour on a Fiesta, so it'd be midnight sky.

I'm biased to Moondust Silver.

I think it looks more classy and it's easier to keep clean too.

Ive got the older grey, sea grey, but id say its worth the wait, dirt doesnt show up that badly on it imo & it looks great when clean :D

Grey grey grey!! It's beautiful in grey... I think silver is not that nice ( no offence peeps )

Get a white one!

Good eye that man there. :D

My mk 6 fiesta se is Moondust silver I'd go with that love the colour :]

Personally..... I would usually say grey, purely coz the silver is one of the most common colours of cars...... but the ZS look amazing in silver!!

Question is..... genuinely..... most people (apart from zs lovers) wouldn't turn their head at a silver ZS, but I reckon a grey one would demand attention. What do you prefer?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club