Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello And Dab Questions Please

Keith02

Hello,

Just joined after changing from an older petrol C-Max to a 2011 Focus Titanium 1.6 Diesel(June reg- May build). I'm confused by it's seeming lack of DAB. I understood DAB was standard in all Titaniums in 2011 but when i use Radio-Band- I get FM1, FM2, FM3 , MW etc but no DAB band. Is there a hidden/obscure setting to activate DAB ie reset radio Factory settings or is it just that DAB isn't present in this car. It has Sat Nav and bluetooth . Any help appreciated before I go back to sellers who didn't seem teched up.

Thanks

Does the stereo have a DAB sticker/marking on the front? if not then sorry, it doesnt have it

Dealer has confirmed that DAB not installed, most disappointing as I was under the impression from websites that DAB was standard in all Titaniums of 11 registration. To compound confusion the Guidebook bears no relationship whatsoever to the actual machine. Audio instructions within the guidebook relate to a totally different set up altogether. Confused??? Sat Nav instructions also leave an awful lot to be desired.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club