Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frond Door Window Cracked

Tato

Some bad news...

While in traffic, most likely a stone hit my right frond door window while and cracked in thousand of pieces. I was wondering if any of you might know what is the price for a window for a 3 doors Fiesta...any ideas?

From Ford in the UK it's £66.54 (and I believe the part number is 1519731)

From Ford in the UK it's £66.54 (and I believe the part number is 1519731)

Thank you iNath!

Forgot to show you the window :D I hope I don't have any hitman chasing me :D

20120329184634.th.jpg

20120329184626.th.jpg

Sure you weren't travelling in a rather shady area and someone from a bush decided to take pot shots? :P

Must say £66 for the window, not too bad

Make sure you upload the video of you fitting it!

Sure you weren't travelling in a rather shady area and someone from a bush decided to take pot shots? :P

Sure about that :D

Really you were hit by a sniper :lol:

Told you so...they are after me :D

Must say £66 for the window, not too bad

Make sure you upload the video of you fitting it!

Don't know if I will do it myself...but let's see....

By the way, is it difficult to replace the window?

Can't you claim off your windscreen cover, most companies see side windows as the same cover as windscreens.

Can't you claim off your windscreen cover, most companies see side windows as the same cover as windscreens.

Honestly I did not even ask, but the thing is that I have my "own payment" for the insurance which costs 100 euros and the whole thing will be somewhere around 105-110 euros. There is no need to use it, because next year they might take the "own payment" out if I don't use it.

Honestly I did not even ask, but the thing is that I have my "own payment" for the insurance which costs 100 euros and the whole thing will be somewhere around 105-110 euros. There is no need to use it, because next year they might take the "own payment" out if I don't use it.

Understood, at least you got it sorted :)

Oh its you Tato! Didn't realise with your new display pic lol.

I bet that made you jump when it happened.

£66 sounds great, I would have thought way more.

Oh its you Tato! Didn't realise with your new display pic lol.

I bet that made you jump when it happened.

£66 sounds great, I would have thought way more.

Well, I though of updating my picture, it was about time :)

Believe it or not I did not even know what happened...until I got out of the car and realized that only the window was damaged.

Anyway, £66 is not bad, but I will have to pay Ford £30 to change it...in that way I also have the warranty for the job, considering that it's the window...Don't really know what to do, if I should change it myself...

Could be a bugger if all that glass ends up everywhere, might be worth the £30 not to have the hassle.

+1

I guarantee that if you do it yourself you will have scuffed knuckles and a stressful day stripping the door down to even get to the fitting stage.

I think £30 for a stress free day is worth it, just make sure they remove all broken glass as else the sound of rattling bits inside the door will drive you nuts.

Honestly guys I was thinking the same today, probably it's not worth the effort for 30. There is quite much glass in the door for sure....

Unlucky bro - that looks painful.

Glad the quote wasn't too bad - 100 quid for the lot seems pretty reasonable IMO.

Will solve it Thursday. Unfortunately had to wait a few days because the 3 door version is not that common here, as it is in UK and they did not have the window in stock.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club