Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Update On My Focus St (Rep)

Anth23

Hey all,

just thought i would share some photo updates with you on the car, seen as the girlfriend cant be bothered with cars <_<... why not share with other focus nuts!!

i am currently (as you'll see in some pics) rolling on mondeo titanium alloys in black off my old cars, and some pics show the fog surrounds missing, thats because there getting sprayed at the minute, but apart from that i just thought i'd slap a few pictures up, share the focus love i suppose!! :D

Did my carbon wrap again, this time on the steering wheel, still unsure!! alot like it but im still on the fence!

photo%25201%2520%25285%2529.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25202.JPG?gl=GB

photo%25203.JPG?gl=GB

The rest are just random pics i have been taking, and of course the red lit up grill/radiator set up sorta thing!!! ha (also the focus badge at the back off too, spraying the letters red to match car colour scheme and be different to every other focus! (no stealing of that ideaaaaa lol) ^_^

photo%25205%2520%25282%2529.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25204%2520%25282%2529.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25203%2520%25283%2529.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25202%2520%25284%2529.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25201%2520%25284%2529.JPG?gl=GB

photo%25204.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25205.JPG?gl=GB

Looks sweet , great photo's.

Very Nice Job their mate your car looks mint,

i hope you plan to fit the ST pod to the dash too, if yes then see my guide in the list below this post,

also how much did the duplex exhaust system cost you?

photo%25203.JPG?gl=GB

The McDonallds tomato sauce packets in the centre console match the black and red Theme nicely too mate. ;)

Get an ashtray for the gap at the bottom.

Look for someone breaking an ST on eBay and drop them a message to see if the ashtray is still there and if so are they willing to sell it.

Stoney.... do you think that will fit a 2007 Focus?

any of you guys be interested in a ford meet if i started to look into organising one up here in the north!!! got some amazing manors with huge fields that rent out get sponsors out and all sorts!

it fits 2005 onward like the car but not te leds in the grill too chavvy if im honest with you less is more with the dark and moody black

Pretty sure it will fit a 2007 but will block the 12v socket as obviously the 2.5 has the 12v in the centre console.

easy fixed with a bit of cutting ide say then relocate the 12v socket into the new hole you get them as ashtrays which are better as the socket hole is there so an st or focus cc

i fancy the challenge!! i will be giving it a go at putting in the ash tray part but carbon wrap it to match full dash i have done, then im gonna try move the 12v socket to either the glove box, drivers side of the car or in the middle near handbrake!! i will crack it !!!!!!

should be easy using the original hole as a template extending the wires is easy enough to get to but a dremel or similar is required

Worth a go, keep us posted.

I'd had the idea of buying a 2.5 console and fitting it to my 2.0 and then fitting a second 12v socket but was not sure if the consoles were the same dimensions/colour.

looking at them they do look the same ford usualy just adapt the original the dash and handbrake cover are the same so id say they would be the only obvious difference is the 12v socket. if anth moves the socket to the gap under the handbrake or just in front jobs a good un

Loving that motor! And you've done a great job of the carbon wrapping... (from a fellow ST rep owner to another) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

That looks very nice!!

How did you do the buttons in the dash - wrap and then decals?

I Have some more pics, but not a clue how to make this thread go back to the beginning of the forums, and look updated so until someone informs me i will do another thread, thanks guys!

Affy? what decals are you indicating to dude? :)

Stupid me !! seen that it shows recently updated threads on main board so here are some more pics for you guys to check out! as you can see the alloys are sprayed in an awsome black but shines glittery dark grey ish when bright light shined on it! awsome paintwork!!! very unique... the fog surrounds too and few other bits and bobs that are ongoing! hoping for a niceeeee motor by end of the year (also the locking nuts will be replaced with red locking nuts, just waiting on post man) ha! MORE WILL FOLLOW AS SOON AS MY GMAIL SORTS ITSELF OUT !!

IMG_3750.JPG?gl=GBIMG_3746.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25201%2520%25286%2529.JPG?gl=GBpicnik.jpg?gl=GBpicnik%25202.jpg?gl=GBIMG_3815.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25203%2520%25285%2529.JPG?gl=GB

My little smurf i take with me !!! goes with the wipers too, everyone loves him!!! ha (carbon wing mirrors too been done ages ago)

photo%25204%2520%25286%2529.JPG?gl=GB

Here are some more, as you can see, i have purchased a lovely richbrook aerial, soon to be matched with gear knob, and also smoked the rear lights, not too much but they look niceee!

photo%25203%2520%25285%2529.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25203%2520%25286%2529.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25204%2520%25287%2529.JPG?gl=GBphoto%25205%2520%25283%2529.JPG?gl=GB

Affy? what decals are you indicating to dude? :)

Im talking about the hazzard and demisting buttons mate - they look carbon warpped too but still have the decals on for what they do i.e. red triangle for hazzard etc.

The car looks awesome mate - why am I most impressed with the stubby ariel and demisiting buttons!? lol :wacko: