Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All

shaggy ek4

Hello everyone im ryan and i have my own business in the salvage/car panels side, we sell used and new car bumpers and headlights etc.

I have recently bought a job lot of Boot spoilers for all makes and models and i have alot of the Ford Fiesta zetec s mk8 ones, all in different colours but they will all need a lick of paint anyhow :)

I hope this is ok with moderators, if not then feel free to delete this thread :)

im a member of a few forums now and havent had any trouble before, im based in west midlands and can ship these spoilers uk mainland and ireland.

so hope this is ok with the mods and if so i will create a FS Thread :) will i need to pay to sell items or is it free?

Thanks again everyone

Ryan

Hi welcome :)

Hi, welcome to the forum.

If you can get them, i would be interested in front bumper trims for a 2007 Focus in silver.

I know i can get them from Ford in primed condition for spraying but would rather take the easy route and get some that are already done.

Hey dude will have a look for you :)

Can someone please link me to the Classfied ads so i could start a FS Thread with these please? Lots of bits on this forum compared to the other ones im on lol :D

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi mate really intrested in a black spoiler for my fiesta im in the west midlands how much u selling them for ?

whats the chances of you having a focus st10(mk2) spoiler, preferably in moondust silver but im not picky :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club