Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Car Is Here!

Emme

Congratulations on the car, I bet you are really happy after waiting so long.

My number plate ends 'RHX'... therefore the car has become known as Rex. I guess you will need to get to know it before you can name it, cars do have their personalities!

And I, as well as many other here, enjoy reading people's news, good and bad, about their cars and sharing our experiences is what this is all about. Please don't be put off by the minority :)

I won't I promise. Rex is a good name for a car I like it

Getting a brand new car is a very special moment that i am yet to experience myself.

BTW, is dknocker still ranting?

I've put him on ignore so don't have to read all the bullyboy crap.

Ooooh ignore I'm going to do that too :)

You have all been so kind thank you

Em xxxx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emme

• Stoney871

• dLockers

• fordieashx

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, bet you're taking sneaky looks out the window every 5mins! Having a new car is an awesome feeling and you should be on cloud 9. :-)

Very nice, bet you're taking sneaky looks out the window every 5mins! Having a new car is an awesome feeling and you should be on cloud 9. :-)

I'm sitting in it as I type! Got some tunes on just packing things away.

I'm really impressed with the boot space. I don't have a spare so I stored all the cleaning bits antifreeze blankets etc under the carpet so my car is loaded up but the boot is clear.

The interior detail is stunning I remember ford cars he tacky basic plastic but this car is really plush inside.

I'm on cloud 8,9 and 10!

Very very impressed with her.

Em xxxx

Talking about the boot, have you got one of the boot liners? Managed to find one second hand on eBay but I've linked you in to a new one. They are really great if you want to keep carpet in your boot nice and clean. Have a big lip on them too so if a small amount of liquid spilt it would stay in the liner. Definitely worth a look.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Fiesta-MK7-2008-Boot-Load-space-liner-/350210143743?pt=UK_Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item518a26b5ff#ht_3319wt_981

Talking about the boot, have you got one of the boot liners? Managed to find one second hand on eBay but I've linked you in to a new one. They are really great if you want to keep carpet in your boot nice and clean. Have a big lip on them too so if a small amount of liquid spilt it would stay in the liner. Definitely worth a look.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Fiesta-MK7-2008-Boot-Load-space-liner-/350210143743?pt=UK_Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item518a26b5ff#ht_3319wt_981

Thanks for that I'll have a look :)

Em xxx

Nobody on this forum, is under any obligation to read posts, which they may not like or find boring.

Back to the topic - the interior looks nice and well built. Good job on getting a new car.

A quick question for Emme - how are you finding the seat handles, the ones you have to pull towards you to get in the back? The ones on my Mk5 Fiesta always kept on breaking, regardless of how careful you were.

A quick question for Emme - how are you finding the seat handles, the ones you have to pull towards you to get in the back? The ones on my Mk5 Fiesta always kept on breaking, regardless of how careful you were.

They are very stiff and the seat is hard to pull back. Hoping it's just because it's new.

Em xxx

By the sounds of it the feista is pretty sizeable. Maybe just maybe i'll take a look at it to stay in the Ford brand rather then going to another brand to get a similar sized car. Appartenly us under 25's can't have a Focus on the motabilty scheme Drat

By the sounds of it the feista is pretty sizeable. Maybe just maybe i'll take a look at it to stay in the Ford brand rather then going to another brand to get a similar sized car. Appartenly us under 25's can't have a Focus on the motabilty scheme Drat

Is it a wheel chair concern as mine goes in very easily?

Em xxxx

Is it a wheel chair concern as mine goes in very easily?

Em xxxx

Well i dont use it much or indeed carry it around. Its more if i can get in and out the drivers seat easily i stuggle with the focus somtimes

Well i dont use it much or indeed carry it around. Its more if i can get in and out the drivers seat easily i stuggle with the focus somtimes

Try one at a dealer to see what it's like. They were very accommodating when I went with mine :)

Em xxx

Well, I'm liking that little Fiesta of yours, nice colour too. Not posted here before but I wish you well and hope you enjoy your new Fes. It's a real treat when you get a new motor and it's all shiny new with new car smells. I got mine less than two months ago (boggo Mk 7 Zetec in ink blue) and even did a few subtle mods (rear tints, LED footwell lights etc) but as of today it's sadly currently in the garage for the second time (first time I hit a stuck up manhold cover which shredded two tyres, ruined two alloys and bent a steering tie rod; then some *%&$ estate agent rear ended me on Sunday. Can't believe it, it's still (or at least was) as good as new - but I still love my Fes (Mokey), particularly my new and improved ambient lighting. It's the first Fiesta I've owned and have to recommend them (last car was a Grande Punto and the Fes is leagues ahead). It's not all bad though as I've got a Citroen DS3 courtesy car to play with over the bank holiday weekend and nothing handles like a hire car, lol! Bit of a sob story for sure but I hope you go well with your new car and the great new car feeling and admiring glances stay for a long time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club