Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ids Fiesta Help?

ChrissH

Hii

I think that this is my first post here... not too sure, but i've been reading these forums for some time now..

I brought a Fiesta Zetec second hand back in december and have been searching high and low for a bluetooth module that accepts USB.. I think i've finally found one (will find out in a few days) but, i dont have IDS or know anyone with it!

So im hoping someone who has it here (and is close to me) has it and would be so kind as to activate USB IF it is the correct module!

Im located down south in England, and live in Basingstoke! I dont mind travelling iif there is someone who is willing to help as long as it is not too far :)

cheers!

Chris

I'm 1hr 45mins from you, Lez on here is about 1hr 35mins, not sure if we've got anyone else more local?

Tumorrow i going to London on the M4, we can meet on there... it takes few minutes

Ah... Sorry for the late reply, was completely busy last night mate. I dont think i'll be able to meet you on the M4 buddy.. Sorry!

I havent got the new bluetooth module yet... im still waiting for it to come, but will definitely have to arrange to meet one of you (if that is ok of course) to have it activated.

I really appreciate this btw!

I will go to London on the 12th as well... PM me later on...

• 7 months later...

Anybody in London??

could use the services of IDS for my BT module too...

:D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club