Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New S1600

ST11 MCC

thought it was about time i got some pics up of new car. had it a couple weeks now and gotta say going from a 1.25 zetec to this, great.IMG_0915-1.jpgIMG_0916-1.jpgIMG_0918-1.jpg

de badgedIMG_0942.jpg

gel overlaysIMG_0950-1.jpgIMG_0951.jpgIMG_0952.jpg

yeah colour is nice, really pops when there is a bit sun lol

:D yup, using auto SRP the now as had a white zetec before but now looking at whats best for a coloured car. been looking at the dojo stuff, do you know if thats any good?

The choice of your picture location wasn't bad either. :D

was pretty cold that day tho lol, found another place other side of the bridge thats good for pictures. just waiting for a nice day to take some more pictures

IMG_0914-1.jpg

Dodo Juice is a very good product. You would need Purple Haze, Blue Velvet or Supernatural. Then might want to get a top coat sealent. So Red Mist Tropical will do a good job. Don't forget the discount code we have for www.i4detailing.co.uk. Use discount code I4D123456 for 7.5% off

Very Nice Indeed!

Is this a brand spanking new one? If so I would you can't order this no more unless your lucky to find one in stock at a dealer.

just ordered some dojo purple haze, dojo shampoo, red mist and some clay and lube. thanks for the advice.

it is a 61 plate i think, registered just before the 12 plates came out i think. it had been sitting at local ford dealer for a while so got a very good deal on it.

got windows tinted today, reversing at night is bit different know :wacko:IMG_0963.jpgIMG_0964.jpgIMG_0965.jpgIMG_0966.jpg

How much were the tints? Considering it myself.

they were £80 for back 3 windows and sunstrip.

Not a bad price, thanks for the info ^.^

Where's the stripes over the top gone? :o

was not to keen on them but i like the stripe down the side

Thats a nice colour.. i like it! Plus £80 is not bad, i'd like to get my rear window done first, then the two sides...

was gonna get front 2 done but thought cops might pull me just to see how much tint it was if they were having a quiet night :D . but yeah starting to forget they are that dark now. really makes a difference to look of the car

looks awesome, really like the white badges.

You thinking of getting some springs or coilies? I really want to get coilies but they are so damn expensive and springs dont really do a whole lot...

yeah fancy them to but cant justify the price of them :). all i have done is tinted the windows and fitted the pipercross hfic from puma speed, sounds sweet now like :D

cheers colin.

But on another note, i am thinking of lowering it but never done this before so was wondering if anybody knew what springs are the best ones to get fitted and whats the lowest to go to?

stuart

Love it, the colour is amazing. Makes me rather jealous. I de-striped mine the other day, although I don't have an S1600! The dealer fitted carbon fibre (effect or real, not sure) stripes, which collected wax/polish/sealant like a bugger and ended up looking bird-doing spattered.

• 3 months later...

hey not been on in a while so thought i better post a few pics of whats been done since last update lol. its had a set of Eibach 30mm springs fitted, wing mirrors wrapped white, overlays for the wheels and interior plastics booked in for august. IMG_1569.jpgIMG_1571.jpgIMG_1573.jpgIMG_1572.jpgIMG_1562-1.jpgDSCF2379.jpgDSCF2374.jpgDSCF2373.jpgDSCF2255.jpg

sorry if pics are too big

I am loving the mods! I like the tints on the rear windows! Also personally, I prefer it without the top stripes, but I am biased ;-)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club