Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Parts For Focus Mk1 2001

gav2085

Hi guys i am new to this forum so hi. I also apologise if this is not the right place for this but i am after a few little bits that i can't find anywhere. I was wondering if anybody had a good place to buy these:

I am after:

A gear stick cover and knob.

A battery cover.

A boot light cover (or lense)

i cant seem to get these anywhere. I hope someone can help :D

Many Thanks. Gavin.

Hi guys i am new to this forum so hi. I also apologise if this is not the right place for this but i am after a few little bits that i can't find anywhere. I was wondering if anybody had a good place to buy these:

I am after:

A gear stick cover and knob.

A battery cover.

A boot light cover (or lense)

i cant seem to get these anywhere. I hope someone can help :D

Many Thanks. Gavin.

Without wishing to state the obvious, eBay is a good starting point. :rolleyes:

ive got the gear knob brand new from my old focus mk1its the newer one from many a mk2 and 2.5 simply screws on that i bought then traded the car in take a look open to an offer

post-8800-0-09513600-1333983376_thumb.jp

Without wishing to state the obvious, ebay is a good starting point. :rolleyes:

I have tried eBay but the one thing i am finding hard to come by, is the boot light lense case. Ok, a bit more technical....i know its an old car but any idea why it is spluttering when i put my foot down on the gas? I have already tried what a mechanic suggested in replacing the ht leads. It has also just had a service (was doing it before then)

I have tried ebay but the one thing i am finding hard to come by, is the boot light lense case. Ok, a bit more technical....i know its an old car but any idea why it is spluttering when i put my foot down on the gas? I have already tried what a mechanic suggested in replacing the ht leads. It has also just had a service (was doing it before then)

If you can't find the parts you need on eBay go to a breakers yard.

I found this part, while not listed as for your model, it appears to me to be exactly like the boot light lens that was in my MK1.

May be worth a shot for the price-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Puma-97-01-Interior-Boot-Lamp-Holder-/320603462809?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa5749c99

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club