Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How did you get your New Fiesta?

Nipz

Hey all,

Just wondered who here outright brought there new fiesta or like me are leasing it for 2 years?

Ive gone for the leasing option so that i dont have to find £12,000 all at once and so i also get a new car every 2 years.

Just wondered everyones thoughts?

Ben

I got it on "ford options" (i think thats what they call it). I legaly own the car and at the end of the 3 year agreement, i have the choice of buying a new car (part ex it) , keep it and pay £4,000 or simply hand it back and walk away.

I got it on "ford options" (i think thats what they call it). I legaly own the car and at the end of the 3 year agreement, i have the choice of buying a new car (part ex it) , keep it and pay £4,000 or simply hand it back and walk away.

Yea thats the same idea as mine. Its through Ford that the deal has been done. Managed to get a great deal so was well happy!

Yea thats the same idea as mine. Its through Ford that the deal has been done. Managed to get a great deal so was well happy!

went for a cash deal and got a great price. Delivery in late March

As ill be giving the car back in 2 years i didnt care about the reg plate being 09 so just went for a the best deal asap :)

Bought it through a broker.

1.4 Titanium

Morello Metallic

Tech Pack

Dress Up Kit

Will pay £11,055 with 12 months VED and will be delivered to my door on the 7th march.

Part-ex & cash worked for me. Titanium 1.4 in hot magenta, tech pack & park assist :rolleyes:

Ford Options

Local Dealer

Display Model

1.4 Titanium

Tech Pack

16" Alloy Upgrade

Tango Red

GAP Insurance

£12000approx (£1400 + £190pm + £4000approx)

Delivery Tomorrow

Part-ex & cash worked for me. Titanium 1.4 in hot magenta, tech pack & park assist :rolleyes:

Same here--part exchange and cash.

Local Dealer

cash buy

1.4 Zetec 5door

bluetooth

city pack

privacy glass (dealer throw in)

12 months rfl

1st service free (dealer thrown in)

not to bad a deal traded in my mums focus as my old car Fiesta Ghia was to good to trade so gave it to my mum to use

Local Dealer

Got over £2100 discount ( got to within £400 of online quote which would have meant travelling over 600 miles round trip to an unknown Ford Franschised dealer or risk it being delivered by an unknown "driver" or pay transporter cost) so prepared to pay slight premium for local service.

12mths RFL ( only £35 but every little helps).

Bluetooth/USB/Voice control

Number plate transfer (£80) thrown in.

1.6TDci Titanium 5dr in Avalon - factory order to be delivered mid April

Ford Options 7.9%apr over 3 yrs.

forgot to add on my post that i got the sill protectors thron in as well.

factory order delivery is now 7th march est

I'm getting mine on Ford Options.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get over here?

It was in Valencia (at the docks) on the 19th February.

I'm getting mine on Ford Options.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get over here?

It was in Valencia (at the docks) on the 19th February.

This is only a guess but I would have allowed a week from the docks to get to Dagenham Docks, from there it's a train ride to Halewood (Liverpool) where all Fiestas are distributed from along with Freelanders and X-Types, etc. You may have to allow around 2 weeks before your dealer gets the car? If you ever get to travel along the M62 you'll see lots of car transporters every day heading east loaded up with Fords.

Ford, why now just distribute Fiestas from Dagenham?

i agree why cant distribute for Daganham, it would save them a fortun on shipping costs.

as the fiesta is a popualr car.

my car was due 1st march now it is saying 7th est but dealer thinks may be a few days later.

i cant wait.

Steve

This is only a guess but I would have allowed a week from the docks to get to Dagenham Docks, from there it's a train ride to Halewood (Liverpool) where all Fiestas are distributed from along with Freelanders and X-Types, etc. You may have to allow around 2 weeks before your dealer gets the car? If you ever get to travel along the M62 you'll see lots of car transporters every day heading east loaded up with Fords.

Ford, why now just distribute Fiestas from Dagenham?

In theory I agree Truly but I think you are being a little optimistic.......................

In theory I agree Truly but I think you are being a little optimistic.......................

Yeah, probably. :D

How many Fiestas are due at their dealers on the 7th March (Saturday) as there seem to be lots due then including mine (I mean the wifes :rolleyes: )

Mine was due the 18th Feb, but is now delayed until around 1st week or March!!

Speaking to dealer tomorrow because she is trying to find out if my car is even in the country yet!

Thats good news. March means 09 plate, but make sure he registers it in March not Feb.

Yea ive told them not to reg it, so should be all good!

Its great news, only prob is that ive been without a car now for 2 weeks and getting to uni and around etc is a nightmare!!!

On a side note, if they do reg it before march is there anything i can do to get the 09 plate?!

Yea ive told them not to reg it, so should be all good!

Its great news, only prob is that ive been without a car now for 2 weeks and getting to uni and around etc is a nightmare!!!

On a side note, if they do reg it before march is there anything i can do to get the 09 plate?!

Quick and simple answer : No. Once the car has its number plate on, thats it you cant change the day it was done

Have also been without my car for 2 weeks now!

Hoping to get it 3rd March time, it'll be 2 weeks on the 5th so will be around then!!! Only about a week and a bit to go!

have you guys got some way of tracking your fiesta?! How are you getting the updated dates for their arrival?! Just staying in contact with the dealer?!

have you guys got some way of tracking your fiesta?! How are you getting the updated dates for their arrival?! Just staying in contact with the dealer?!

Ive just been annoying the dealer everyday asking for updates. I think i have the right as the car is gonna be over 2 weeks late :)

If ford reg my car in Feb i wont except the car :(