Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mpg Issue.

Ohplease

HI everyone.

My car went into ford yesterday due to it not being able to start. On the digital display it was saying 50.3mpg. Been to pick it up today and since they have done some engine wiring, its now reading 26.0mpg

Anyone have any ideas why?

Its a Mk7 Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 TDCI

Thanks

They probably disconnected the battery and afterwards ran the car to test it and that's why your mpg appears down.

Reset your trips and you should find it will be as before.

Ah my bad. Thanks matey

Probably gave it a right good shoeing :P I remember my car went into ford for a few days (1.4 diesel) and came out reading something like 14.4mpg! Didnt have much diesel left either..

Wouldn't surprise me is it was ragged all over. One guy who works there lives near me (he's a right tool). As i was leaving Ford, walked so far down the street (about half a mile give or take) then this 12 plate Ford Kuga come flying down then skidded off round the corner back towards Lookers. Who was it driving the car? That idiot.

p.s. Has anyone else noticed, the guys who work in the garages at Ford all seem to look like smackheads or like there a few chips short of a happy meal?

They do tend to look a tad gormless, like they're 10p short of a bus ride.

Then again, all garage apprentices and gophers look like that to me.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club