Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford 'free' Seven Day Insurance For New Ford Cars, Grrrr

DaveD

Picked our new Ford Ka up on Friday afternoon. Car was presented really well and after an hour and a half handover we drove away. Looking through my documents yesterday I see that the free insurance expired at midnight on the day (Friday) we picked the car up!!! I was assured by the salesman that all the documents had been checked, thoroughly. Oh yes, thought there was something I was missing the dealers have 'forgotten' to fit the mud flaps my wife ordered and paid for. I hope that they applied the diamond bright ?

when u get your free 7 day insurance with ford didnt u have to phone them up and give them the dates etc? i know i did.

how old are you? IIRC less than 21 and it only last for a day as i had this bother with my mondeo

All sorted now thanks to dealer. The Ford insurance issue a one day certificate and a seven day certificate???. Guess which one I was given. Yes I did ring the free phone number and request the dates. No I am over sixty-five now.

They have asked me to bring the car back in a months time and they will fit the mud flaps when it gets a quick once over. I told them we will be there tomorrow at 10am for them to fit them.

All sorted now thanks to dealer. The Ford insurance issue a one day certificate and a seven day certificate???. Guess which one I was given. Yes I did ring the free phone number and request the dates. No I am over sixty-five now.

They have asked me to bring the car back in a months time and they will fit the mud flaps when it gets a quick once over. I told them we will be there tomorrow at 10am for them to fit them.

was worth a try eh :lol:

Good On you for persisting, I think they took your pounds, forgot to order them, and suddenly start phoning around the dealers looking for an unrgent sell!

Had them fitted today, all ok now thanks.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club